Looking for fellow stay-at-home moms

Options
1235»

Replies

• tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a SAHM too but my kids are all older 17, 15 and 13. feel free to add me.
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It is so awesome there are so many stay at home moms here. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in this. I have two sons, 5 1/2 and 3 in a week. When I log in and have my food diary open I am very aware of what I eat... I don't want you to see how bad I can be so I just don't eat it. Also, I don't want my kids to see me eating all the time and setting a bad example. My biggest worry is when school starts, I will have at least 4 hours to myself.... No this is bad.... Nobody here to keep me from the frig.

We all have a problem, but this is why we have MFP Friends. Friend me if you need, it has helped me soooo much in the last two weeks to stay on track.
  • Beautiful_Disaster108
    Options
    I'm a stay at home single mommy :) I live in Cali. And trying to lose about 30 lbs anyone feel free to add me
  • christarmiller
    Options
    Hi I'm Christa...a stay at home mom of 4 crazy little girls. ages 7,5,3 and 9mo. I started on my eating change in May and started working out in June. My dr recommended me to go gluten free and dairy free to get my inflammation under control. Basically in regards to my cholesterol levels and inflam ratio. I would love to become friends. It's always nice to have someone to make sure I'm staying on track!