I need a t-shirt that says...

Options
13»

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    You can get t-shirts printed up at Walmart with any photo or phrase you want. You could make one up for every day of the week. :)

REALLY?! Ok, I'm getting at Least Three: (1) Front = I'm A WORK STILL In PROGRESS, Back = I HOPE I'm NEVER Finished! (2) Front = My Wake-Up Pics STILL Look GOOD! Back = I Bet You Can't Guess My Age? (3) Front = Lift Heavy, Back = Live Healthy and Be Happy!
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I made this one after I had my babies and people told me I'd never have a nice stomach again.

http://www.cafepress.com/muffintopsixpak.223827486

Of course, if I am able to get a six pack back, I'll have to retire my shirt. LOL

This one is meaner, but it felt d*mned good to wear it. :)

http://www.cafepress.com/mommabelly.223831955
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a sorority girl and I would never give mean looks to people trying to lose weight - mostly cuz i am too! we're not all like that you know

I started a reply and then deleted it. Mostly because I'm not as tactful as you. Gotta love that we aren't supposed to stereotype you by your body but you can stereotype me because I wear Greek letters.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Haters gotta hate to make themselves feel better.

I love empty people. :)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I started a reply and then deleted it. Mostly because I'm not as tactful as you. Gotta love that we aren't supposed to stereotype you by your body but you can stereotype me because I wear Greek letters.
    She specifically said the sorority girls in her neighborhood. She didn't say "all" sorority girls.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Go to the craft store. They sell iron on things that you can print using your computer at home....then your pants/shirts can say whatever you feel like saying.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe you get treated that way, some people are such losers!

I'd get a shirt with the old saying, "I may be fat but at least I can lose weight, you're just ugly and nothing you can do about that"
  • joandxx
    joandxx Posts: 8
    Options
    Wooooaaaw what an ignorant *kitten*!! i would have given him the finger anyways!!
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've got a t-shirt that's been made varsity style with my last name on the back and my starting weight... so it looks like I'm a member of some team. I wear it to the gym a lot... it's a reminder of where I've come from and where I'm heading!

I love that idea! Really clever.
  • bethechangeyouwantinlife
    Options
    Great Attitude!

My favourite T is one that says "Mind your own Frizzness" - it's what I wear to the gym at 5am. Lol.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I havent used my account in ages and I wanted to make a few shirts for myself anyways. Saw this post and figured WTH lets see if it still works. lol "Fat to 5K" was one I wanted for a 5K Im doing and my avatar here I want to put on a shirt to motivate me to hit that goal. Only did this for a laugh tbh. At least you can get a general idea what it would look like on a t-shirt.

http://teamfreew.spreadshirt.com/
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    ...Get off my *kitten*, I'm trying to shrink it!

I could wear this shirt when I went running, a big tall fat lady shuffling and sweating down the street, getting contemptuous looks from the sorority girls in my neighborhood.

Yesterday someone drove by me and hollered "FAT COW!" out their window. It was surprisingly UNhurtful, as his car was terribly ugly, and he was too. I blew him a kiss and shuffle-jogged away, laughing.

But it made me think. I need a funny shirt to go with my attitude.

Maybe I could print it across my rump, like the ones those skinny girls wear. I have enough room to fit the whole phrase!

BAHAHAHA! :laugh: I like your attitude. "his car was as ugly as his face"
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You can buy t-shirt transfers that work in your home printer and design them on your computer. I've done a bunch of them that way.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    ...Get off my *kitten*, I'm trying to shrink it!

I could wear this shirt when I went running, a big tall fat lady shuffling and sweating down the street, getting contemptuous looks from the sorority girls in my neighborhood.

Yesterday someone drove by me and hollered "FAT COW!" out their window. It was surprisingly UNhurtful, as his car was terribly ugly, and he was too. I blew him a kiss and shuffle-jogged away, laughing.

But it made me think. I need a funny shirt to go with my attitude.

Maybe I could print it across my rump, like the ones those skinny girls wear. I have enough room to fit the whole phrase!

You rock :-)
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Haha, loved the additions to the t-shirt ideas! You all are funny, and make me smile.

Apologies to the Greek Life folks I insulted--I live literally on Sorority Row in my town, and I get lots of wrinkled noses and hisses from the locals. Certainly not all! Actually, to be fair, most of them mind their own business. I don't honestly let the rude ones get to me, They seem to be mostly from two houses. Frankly it says a lot more about them than about me, heh.

I don't have a low opinion of them in general, just the ones that take the time to scoff. Maybe I bring it on myself--I'm always checking out their beautiful handbags. They probably think I'm just staring. :D
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Haha, loved the additions to the t-shirt ideas! You all are funny, and make me smile.

Apologies to the Greek Life folks I insulted--I live literally on Sorority Row in my town, and I get lots of wrinkled noses and hisses from the locals. Certainly not all! Actually, to be fair, most of them mind their own business. I don't honestly let the rude ones get to me, They seem to be mostly from two houses. Frankly it says a lot more about them than about me, heh.

I don't have a low opinion of them in general, just the ones that take the time to scoff. Maybe I bring it on myself--I'm always checking out their beautiful handbags. They probably think I'm just staring. :D

I truly did love your response to the guy's comment! And the tee ideas are great.

No harm done with the Greek thing - I apologize for those girls' misrepresentation of their societies, because i can PROMISE you that every single Greek organization has "love for one's fellow man/woman" written in their creed somewhere. Some of us can forget that at times, which is the reason girls like me have to work so hard to turn the stereotype around...and that's why I am sensitive about that subject, since often people's minds jump to the media-shown specimens. But honestly, the ones being mean to you sound like just snotty girls in general no matter what kind of organization they're in, and they should be ashamed of themselves rather than trying to shame you. Thank you for not giving up on all of us just because of some bad apples! Best of luck in your weightloss journey!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Next time one of those messes with you, yell, "At least I don't have to buy my friends!"