Gamers Unite

Options

Replies

• theNurseNancy
    Options
    360 is where its at. Haven't played much lately and let my gamertag go silver (busy with work!), but I used to play FPS like BF3 and Halo, as well as the standard RPG and FPS/RPG hybrids :]
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Psyched to find a gamer thread :-) you mentioned skyrim? I'm hooked...however I'm on ps3, so no dlc for me yet. Anyone in this thread looking for support buddy feel free to add. I'm mostly on the Android app
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i am a gamer too. feel free to add me!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    WoW...

Madden

MW3

I am shockingly able to keep up my new lifestyle and incorporate WoW into it.

The trick is learn to pvp... Raiding just takes too much time and it is very easy to get immersed in doing nothing but eating, waiting for fight explanations, wiping and waiting...

pvp .... get in get out get your points get your kicks and just farm while waiting for bgs/arena ... Or just world pvp all day...
  • CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im a gamer, feel free to invite me.

I stopped playing WoW about a year ago. Currently Playing SWToR and got back into playing Counter Strike: Source. Been dedicating most of my hours to the RL burning calorie grind in the last month or so.
  • Jason67o48
    Jason67o48 Posts: 87
    Options
    I played EQ and Wow for about 7 years recently quit gaming a few months ago.
    Former gamers add me if you would like. I plan on being active and weighing in every sunday morning pst. Food diary is public and like to hear from other people for support and motivation. Lookin forward to meeting new ppl~ ^_^
  • jeccaerin
    jeccaerin Posts: 124
    Options
    I quit WoW awhile back, but I'm thinking about playing again. I would love to learn how to incorporate it into my new lifestyle. I also play games on XBOX. I stick to games like BioShock and Fallout. I've recently started Skyrim. Can't wait to see how that goes. Please feel free to add me. As far as myfitnesspal and weight loss go: Still a level 1 Newbie. :)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    If they brought out a 1.0 server for WoW, I'd be right back into that shizz.

Gamer here. Mainly RPG's. And Puzzle Pirates. Don't ask.

Feel free to add me. =)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If they brought out a 1.0 server for WoW, I'd be right back into that shizz.

Gamer here. Mainly RPG's. And Puzzle Pirates. Don't ask.

Feel free to add me. =)

Puzzle pirates is amazing! It's so addictive...
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Freakin noob! :P
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I play everything from board to table to video games. Anyone is free to add me as a friend.
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    Call of duty?
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    gamer here play mostly COD on 360

tag SvelteMartine

martyxx
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    gamer too i hve most sstems from original nintendo to the kinect i currently play wii sports, xbox kinnect your shape fitness which im starting today nd rbbids live& kicking,also ps3 move zumba bt traded that in i am using gaming to help with fitness of course i still wander off to play COD at times lol
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I had to totally get off the WoW train! LOL but lately I have been getting back into it, I just can't keep up with all that raiding stuff! I just don't have time anymore.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Puzzle pirates is amazing! It's so addictive...

I do love me some bilging. XP
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    i game, all kinds.

I have been using the Kinect to burn some calories.

Feel free to add! Anyone else can add me as well too!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Just "finished" Skyrim (I know, you don't actually finish the game, but after a while it's just sort of pointless), looking forward to the Game of Thrones RPG, even though I'm hearing that it sucks, I have a 7 year old up for auction (my son) so I can get Daiblo 3...no takers yet, and I started out playing Pong...in the arcade...when it came out.

I guess I qualify as a veteran? When I get my stupid bluray drive fixed on my PS3 I'll be back at Madden, though it's become a bit too easy (like, I usually don't lose, because I run odd variations on plays).

Feel free to add
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    i game, all kinds.

I have been using the Kinect to burn some calories.

Feel free to add! Anyone else can add me as well too!

f1cti0nal is my GT btw on xbox
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Console gamer here (PS3) although I play with my kids on the Xbox and Wii as well.

Feel free to add me too!

Gamertag on PS3 is Crypsys.