5'3 before at 298 and now at 191.8

Options
123457»

Replies

• Jsmoo68
    Jsmoo68 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep up the great work!!
  • kim_maxcreek
    kim_maxcreek Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work. Love the pics. They are always inspiring.
  • LoserKat2012
    Options
    You are awesome. Thank you for sharing your journey you are a great inspiration to us all!
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    well done, you have definitely inspired me to carry on losing it. God bless you and may He give you the strength to carry on. thanks for sharing.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl. You look GREAT!

You and I are at about the same point. I started at 330 ....lost 123 (so far).... and now I'm at 207. I'm 5' 7.5". There have been times where I slacked and gained some of the weight back. It's not easy, but we've got to do it for us!

Have you had the jealous ones telling you that you're just obsessed with dieting yet? My reply to that is, no, I'm not obsessed. I'm dedicated.

Good luck in the future. I've got a feeling you're going to get where you're going.
  • Nitabug36
    Nitabug36 Posts: 65
    Options
    Life throws us so many challendges but GOD has and will always be there for us through the good and the bad. I 'm on my journey also and when I'm working out, I close my eyes and talk to God. Let him guide you and lead your path!!! You are in my prayers and stay positive!!!!
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You have lost over 100 lbs.! This is an amazing accomplishment and is proof that you have the strength within to keep going!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Great job!
  • Tgooge123
    Tgooge123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Your support has meant so much to me.
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! Keep up this great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!