Fitness Pal Request - Mothers of toddlers

Options
124»

Replies

• mjpra
    mjpra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a mom of a 2yr old -ultra active- baby girl.

My husband is off to Dubai on business and has "lovingly warned" me to lose weight before I can join him in 6 months time. I need to lose more than 100 lbs (but would atleast love to fit into clothes of size L if not size M. Currently I wear XXL)

With absolutely no support from anyone I am on my own to lose weight. I would love to have support and guidance. Anyone can add me.
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll join you all in toddler hell... I'm a full time working mommy. My princess is 4.5yrs old, going on 25, and a bundle full of sassy. My little man is in the terrible 2's and I fear for my sanity, as I know the 3's get worse. I've lost 35lbs, but keep falling off the bandwagon. I'm in dire need of a recommittment. Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    I have a 2 year old little girl! Need to lose 94lb from now i think, everyone can feel free to add me! xx
  • chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    Hi, I am a mother of 3, but only one is toddler age. My children are 13.7, and 3. I am a stay at home mom during the day, but only since my youngest was born. My 7 and 3 year old are pretty active and would keep me on my feet all day if they insisted. Please feel free to add me.
  • erynnepurvis
    Options
    Hi I would love to support you and have support on this weight loss journey! I have twin boys who are four and a little girl who has just turned two. Please add me!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Hi Im a mommy of a highly active soon to be 18 month old boy (as well as a 10 year old girl). I have 40lbs left to lose :-)
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a mom to a wonderful 3 year old boy with more energy than I ever had. Unfortunately, he also doesn't seem to need any sleep and can eat just about everything at anytime withough gaining an ounce (same goes for my hubby). Makes it hard to work out when he sleeps or limiting my eating as I'm constantly preparing food (or so it feels). Hence I do a lot better at work than at home.

I want to loose another 15 pounds or so. I have more of a goal look rather than a goal number.

Everyone feel free to add me. Looing forward on being on this journey together with you.

Oh btw, working fulltime, and hopefully moving soon!
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids. We have an almost 4 year old, 5 year old, and 4 month old twins. Definitely a full time job! We are homeschooling our son in the fall as well. The older the babies get the harder it becomes for me to get my workout in!!!
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My son is just over two. I work full time with my husband as the stay-at-home parent. Extended breastfeeding and trying for a second child. Anyone please feel free to add me. :)
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old and I am sending you a request. I have been on here for a while but I only have one friend on here and I need to add more. Its great to get motivation from people who know first hand what you are going through.
  • Vanillarose3479
    Vanillarose3479 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a 33 year old married mom to 3 kids. Ages 14, 6 and 17 months old. Feel free to add me!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom to three girls ages 8,3.5 and 1. Check out my profile, if you think we'll click- add me!
  • donan1212
    donan1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home Mom to a 3.5 year old and 21 month old. I recently joined my local gym and really want to lose all the leftover baby weight and a little extra!
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I too am a mom to a 4 1/2 year old and want to lose about 100lbs. I would love the support of all you moms too! I added some of you. Feel free to add me too!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm a single mother of a 3 1/2 year old and 2 year old, both girls..I go to school full time and work at the college part time, and have bit more on my plate as my 3 1/2 year old has Downs Syndrome :) I would love to offer/receive support, I am finding it more and more difficult to get my workouts in, but my diet is still staying on track for the most part!!

Feel free to add me ladies :)
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi donnita,

I am a mother of a 4 yr old, 12 yr. old and 17 yr. old. I work 60 hours a week and have a 24 hr. fitness membership. I have lost 117# but have 40 more to go. I love friends who are active and motivational. feel free to add me.
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've got two under 4 years old as well- 3 1/2 years old and 21 months old. My goal is mostly to add muscle and lose just a little fat (like 5 lbs). But I do log daily and I workout daily as well. I'm home full-time with these crazy animals :)
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Hello! I am a stay at home mom of a 7 yr old, a 5 yr old, a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old. Id love to have other mothers for motivational support and I will try and do the same :)