Any wine drinkers???

Options

Replies

• Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm not the only one!!!! I looooove me some vino, especially oaky or spicy reds :drinker:
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Drink and lose? Yes, I am dutifully checking into the club.

Shiraz and plenty of it thanks, cheaper the better, that's my taste.

Bottles you say? Fancy ... Mine comes encased in cardboard. ;)

I like you.

Me too!!!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Love, love , LOVE wine! I've only had the skinny girl margarita as well and I really wasn't that impressed. I just work it into my calories for the day:)
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Yes please!!

I like to have a glass when I'm home for the evening (or in the morning when I'm home for the day, hah!). I try to keep it to a glass a day and I am going to factor it into my calorie count, which isn't too hard because I love wine for wine's sake... I don't drink to relax and don't particularly enjoy being drunk... but when I go wine-tasting I make sure I'm not the DD, haha. ;) Every once in a while it's fun to finish off a bottle (or three) with friends, but not on a regular basis!
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I LOVE WINE! We are Italian and make it at my house...I work-out and eat healthy and wine is something I incorporate daily! Just make sure you drink lots of water still!
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I do wonder if i drink too much so i cut down.. didn't lose any more weight and was just blue.. yes i enjoy a drink i shared a bottle with my OH tonight but i do wonder if i drink too much I don't like waking up the next day not remembering my evening which sometimes i do on a couple of glasses..
  • seardefilip
    Options
    i love white wines- soave and reisling are my faves- I have cut back a lot but still have a glass or two usually once a week-
    I feel like I earn it :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'd love a glass of Riesling right now but I've cut down.

I usually binge on wine every weekend but it's not helping me lose so it's had to go. :'(
    It makes me a bit sad!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Being a "King" of course I love wine. Recently purchase 17 bottles on a recent trip to Napa Valley. Now I workout 6 days a week to support my wine drinking!!!

I suggest we create a Wine Group!!!!

What do you think everyone?

Yes on the wine group. ;)
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am a wine connosuer, I have been going around the area to diff wine tastings for about 10 yrs now, I take classes to learn about wine and I have a wine room in my house-guess you can say I like wine he he!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wine drinkers??.......I think I found my new BFF's! I love having a glass or two/three/bottle of red wine. I'm trying hard to limit it on the weeknights. My sister just bought me a shirt that says "Wine takes the ***** right out of me". Guess she's noticed that I've been limiting my wine too:wink:

I am a straight up red girl myself, hard to find red wine lovers, most people like that spiked koolaid crap!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes. I love it. LOVE IT. My problem is by the 2nd glass, I want to eat. Definitely throws a kink my weight loss plans.

same here, thats why i try to make my meals around my wine. lol! a few olives, some fruit, a piece of cheese. :)
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    mmm, white and blush wines, please!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i love love love sweet wines. i'm just starting to branch out tho. :)
  • samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    136796907401598708_4TGqQF0k_f.jpg

But for real?
    :drinker:

ETA: I am not prejudice...red, white, blush.... love, love, love!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I love white merlot

Have tried all the skinny girl drinks and do not like any of them
  • DawnStartingOver
    Options
    I have had all the Skinny Girl products ---- she has a vodka now too. Very good --- low alcohol count --- which for some is good because you don't get buzzed so fast. For others, though you want the fast buzz.
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Glass of red wine practically every night. Hey, it's good for you!!! Many people and doctors) say a glass of red wine is good daily. I'm only following docs orders.... bahahahahaha!!!! :laugh:
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I LOVE WINE! We are Italian and make it at my house...I work-out and eat healthy and wine is something I incorporate daily! Just make sure you drink lots of water still!

If I could own and live on a vineyard in Italy and make my living that way, I'd do it in a heartbeat! That's pretty much my dream life right there, lol! :love:
  • winninga
    winninga Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I responded to a post yesterday about our Mantras. One of my responses was, "If I do this, then I can have wine when I'm done." Monday is set aside for Wine Night in my house. I have to make sure that I get enough exercise in so I may partake in more than one glass.