Who is from Minnesota?

Options

Replies

• sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am! From the bustling metropolis of Zimmerman.

My brother-in-law lives in Zimmerman, too. It has gotten a bit bigger in the last couple of years. You have a Hardees now! :)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sebeka...Oh you don't know where that is?? It's close to Nimrod EVERYONE knows where that is. Really? I mean really? haha

I work in Wadena which is where an EF4 tornado ripped through a couple years ago so that was on the news alot. :)
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I'm not letting this die until at least 5 full pages or 25 friends. haha
  • morgynsmama
    Options
    I am :)
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! I am from Minnesota! 0-16yrs Crystal, 16yrs to 21yrs Minnetonka, got married and moved to BOSTON, we missed our homeland and moved back in 1986 and have lived in Hopkins, and have been in Edina for the last 24yrs!!! Feel free to add me too!
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sebeka...Oh you don't know where that is?? It's close to Nimrod EVERYONE knows where that is. Really? I mean really? haha

I work in Wadena which is where an EF4 tornado ripped through a couple years ago so that was on the news alot. :)

My dad grew up in Staples and my mom in Motley. I was born in Staples. Most of my dad's family lives in that area. I actually have an aunt and uncle that live in Sebeka. I believe I have a great uncle in Nimrod. It's a great area. Not a lot to do but it's beautiful!
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    Yo I am here and sweltering in the heat

It's been brutal, hasn't it?
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Heat advisory for 4 straight days. Yeah, that pretty much sucks. On the plus side, I can shed weight real quick. Too bad it's the wrong kind of weight. :-(
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options

Your about as close as I've seen...Park Rapids here....the big bad town of NIMROD...lol
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Park Rapids...I work in Bemidji

Which got hit hard last night.
  • Kimberly602
    Options
    Bloomington here
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Duluth!
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Minnesota born and raised now living in Roosevelt
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Moving to the cities on Friday :) Add me if you like.
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Ortonville, it's bigger than Appleton where I am.
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Born in Minneapolis but raised in San Diego. Lots of family in MN and surrounding states.
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    checking in from the small, smiley little town of Freeport!

Gotta love that happy water tower :) Right?
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Minnesota is one of my favorite states, except during winter.

Im from Puerto Rico, but when I go there for work I kinda feel Minnesotan (and I look nordic, so.. hehe)

My family is from Puerto Rico... most of them still live there. I was raised in Missouri, HATED it there! I've been living in Southwestern MN for the past 12 years now. The cold here is a killer but today is 90 degrees and I'm Lovin' it!!! :)
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    today is 90 degrees and I'm Lovin' it!!! :)

You've had plenty to love there lately, and for a couple more days.
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Am not from Minnesota but spent a big part of my life around Big Stone Lake, Travers Lake, Park Rapids , and Northern Minnesota. Anyone can add me if you want and i will try to motivate you as much as you motivate me.