Who is from Minnesota?

Options

Replies

• kale_powered
    kale_powered Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Transplanted from Iowa at 2, and I've been in Owatonna since then. Moving to Minneapolis in two months for school though, talk about exciting!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Transplanted from Iowa at 2, and I've been in Owatonna since then. Moving to Minneapolis in two months for school though, talk about exciting!
    Dig the tat, have a couple myself. :drinker:
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    St. Paul girl here. Born and raised in Northfield, college in Duluth and St. Paul ever since.
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Lived in Burnsville MN for 7 years (worked in Edina), but moved back to WI 4 years ago. Miss the Twin Cities like craaaaaazy! :grumble: :wink:

My brother and son still live there, so at least I have the excuse of visiting on occasion.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Happy 5th! Who else is dragging at work today from sleeping very little last night?
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Happy 5th! Who else is dragging at work today from sleeping very little last night?

Me... And I have school after work... I think I am in trouble
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Keep 'em coming MN!
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anoka/Elk River area all my life!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Minneapolis! Holla. :happy:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Raised in Eagan, living in Woodbury. Any of ya can add me too
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Raised in Eagan, living in Woodbury. Any of ya can add me too

I lived in woodbury until 1st grade. Lamplight Drive. Funny I remember that :tongue:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    For any of you that love to run......want to spend a great week with other runners and great running coaches? And if you're from Minnesota, it's in your backyard!

check this out.....
    http://www.marathonandbeyond.com/camps.htm

It's a fun week with that finishes off with a 5km or half marathon in Detroit Lakes, MN.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to msg me, or if you do decide to go, mention me...sdereski...and you will get $50 off your registration.

This is the link to my blog - it may give you a better idea of what goes on.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sdereski/view/marathon-training-camp-204636
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Let's get some more Minnesota friends rolling! The weather didn't completely suck today, so we got that going for us, which is nice.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Originally from Oregon, moved to Nevis MN for an internship in April 2011, briefly moved to Ohio and now I am back. I shuffle back and forth between Bemidji where the boyfriend is and Brainerd where the job is.

Just went to Duluth the first time for the 4th!
  • roniann12
    roniann12 Posts: 8
    Options
    raised in sauk centre
  • karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    Osage is where we live now, right in the heart of the lakes country...I feel blessed!
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Born in Mpls, raised in Lino Lakes, high school in Flake, college in Northfield, and now living in Minneapolis, SE Como area!
  • cyndist
    cyndist Posts: 43
    Options
    Small boring po-dunk Lake Benton here. It's not too bad really. Our Walmart is 28 miles east in Marshall, MN or 28 miles west in Brookings, SD.
    Cindy
    feel free to add me too
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Originally from Oregon, moved to Nevis MN for an internship in April 2011, briefly moved to Ohio and now I am back. I shuffle back and forth between Bemidji where the boyfriend is and Brainerd where the job is.

Just went to Duluth the first time for the 4th!

I live in Park Rapids and commute to Bemidji for my job...
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Osage is where we live now, right in the heart of the lakes country...I feel blessed!

I live in Park Rapids....its nice to see more Up North people.