What are YOU gonna do for youself?

Options
Yep, I just decided that once I reach my mini goal of 10 lbs lost, I'm going to reward myself with a trip to a GOOD salon to get a haircut for this messy curly hair of mine. I'm tired of going to cheap salons where no one knows how to cut curly hair and I'm tired of looking at the nice salons and telling myself that I can't afford them. (Any of you ladies out there feel me?)

Well, maybe they ARE over-priced, but I'm going to splurge in approximately 7 lbs and I'm going to go for it. What better occasion to spend a little extra than after losing 10 lbs? YAY. I'm so pumped!

So, I wanna know---how have YOU all rewarded yourself after reaching a mini-goal or overall goal?

Replies

• Flamenquero
    Flamenquero Posts: 132
    Options
    I'll probably buy a new guitar and a pick-up truck.
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome, flamenquero! I hope you get those soon!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    When I drop to my goal weight..I will buy myself a Coach bag.
  • ahigg396
    Options
    Oh, Coach! Another store I can't afford...but maybe I'll make that a reward for another mini-goal. :) Good luck!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    At 20 lbs I am getting a tanning package. At 40 lbs I plan on doing what you are, with a cut and color at a GOOD salon, 80 lbs a massage, and 100 lbs I am buying a kindle fire. I really want all of those things. LOL. I list my mini goals in my profile.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    When I am within 10-15 pounds of my goal weight, I am going to finally highlight my hair!
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I will go to Victoria's secret and buy a weeks worth of matching bras and panties!!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Porsche 911 Turbo
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    Totes getting a tattoo in about 10 lbs. :) Can't wait!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Oh, Coach! Another store I can't afford...but maybe I'll make that a reward for another mini-goal. :) Good luck!

Go to an Coach Outlet....that's the only way I can afford them :smile:
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I will buy my first pair of jimmy choos
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I did not have a list to begin with but I am making one. I am finally down 25 lbs and I want to reward myself but no idea what. I have 40 more to go. 20 more until I'm at pre-pregnancy weight. :D Some good ideas here. :) I do have a final goal reward: to go on a shopping spree to Victoria's Secret to buy under clothes that make ME feel sexy! Of course the husband will benefit too I suppose.

Congrats on reaching your mini goal. That's great! :)
  • ahigg396
    Options
    Porsche 911 Turbo

Go big or go home, right?!
  • ahigg396
    Options

Go to an Coach Outlet....that's the only way I can afford them :smile:

Oooh! Is there that much of a price difference?! I've been missing out :)
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    At my 30 pound loss mark I bought myself a pair of diamond studs! Need to reward myself at 40 pounds but just not sure yet of what my little heart desires!
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yep... during my loss journey (45 pounds) I got a massage every 5 pounds. Now that i'm on maintenance I reward myself with sports massages when I feel that I've earned it with training hard. (whether it be a race, speed training intervals, etc.) I feel that I need to reward my body now instead of just me because I put my body to the test with training.
    Definitely reward yourself!! Hey we learned in school that rewards work! Just like my dogs still expect treats for doing everything they are SUPPOSED to do :-)
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I have a huge trip to Vegas planned but after reading this I need to come up with some smaller goals to keep me motivated.
  • meganld
    meganld Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    After I finish C25K I'm going to Lululemon and buying myself a few new sports bras and some cute workout headbands to keep my crazy hair under control!
  • sarbahanew
    sarbahanew Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I will go to Victoria's secret and buy a weeks worth of matching bras and panties!!

I LOVE this idea!!! great goal to have :)
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I am going to fix up a tattoo I have on my left arm and expand it to 1/4 length.