What are YOU gonna do for youself?

Options

Replies

• ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yep... during my loss journey (45 pounds) I got a massage every 5 pounds. Now that i'm on maintenance I reward myself with sports massages when I feel that I've earned it with training hard. (whether it be a race, speed training intervals, etc.) I feel that I need to reward my body now instead of just me because I put my body to the test with training.
    Definitely reward yourself!! Hey we learned in school that rewards work! Just like my dogs still expect treats for doing everything they are SUPPOSED to do :-)

I like the way you think! :)
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Getting my back tatted, and have the courage to walk around without a shirt to show it off :)
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I'm sooo gonna quit smokin' and drinkin'. :bigsmile:
    :ohwell: Sorry that's a private sarcastic joke for someone I know. lol

Seriously, I think I'll keep it simple and treat myself (and wife) to a trip to Cooperstown, NY to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. I've never been and it's on my bucket list anyways.

No food rewards people.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I'm sooo gonna quit smokin' and drinkin'. :bigsmile:

Seriously, I think I'll keep it simple and treat myself (and wife) to a trip to Cooperstown, NY to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. I've never been and it's on my bucket list anyways.

No food rewards people.
    Bring a picture of Pete rose and hang it up, I hear they hate it when you do that ;) lol
  • ahigg396
    Options
    Getting my back tatted, and have the courage to walk around without a shirt to show it off :)

It doesn't like you have too much more weight to lose! Congrats!
  • CajunNino
    Options

No food rewards people.
    Bring a picture of Pete rose and hang it up, I hear they hate it when you do that ;) lol
    Noted. (lol)
  • ahigg396
    Options
    CajunNino, I just looked at your profile and your quote made me LOL! Too funny.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    reverse cowgirl
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've reached my first goal weight today! :D I don't know exactly what I'm going to do for it yet.

But when I reach my UGW, I'm going to spend about $120 on clothes :D
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Oh, Coach! Another store I can't afford...but maybe I'll make that a reward for another mini-goal. :) Good luck!

Go to an Coach Outlet....that's the only way I can afford them :smile:

Oooh! Is there that much of a price difference?! I've been missing out :)

Oh yea, HUGE difference
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Once I reach 98kg , I'm going to have a cardio marathon with all of my cardio friends.
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'll allow myself to finally get a Keurig coffeemaker. There's one at Costco, but I can't buy it until I lose 6 more pounds.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yep, I just decided that once I reach my mini goal of 10 lbs lost, I'm going to reward myself with a trip to a GOOD salon to get a haircut for this messy curly hair of mine. I'm tired of going to cheap salons where no one knows how to cut curly hair and I'm tired of looking at the nice salons and telling myself that I can't afford them. (Any of you ladies out there feel me?)

Well, maybe they ARE over-priced, but I'm going to splurge in approximately 7 lbs and I'm going to go for it. What better occasion to spend a little extra than after losing 10 lbs? YAY. I'm so pumped!

So, I wanna know---how have YOU all rewarded yourself after reaching a mini-goal or overall goal?

At the 50lb mark, I'm getting myself a pedicure. When I hit my goal weight, I'm getting myself a two piece bathing suit AND a tan lol
  • ahigg396
    Options
    I'll allow myself to finally get a Keurig coffeemaker. There's one at Costco, but I can't buy it until I lose 6 more pounds.

SO worth it, if you have a coffee addiction like I do! I want one too! That's a great idea!
  • ahigg396
    Options
    Once I reach 98kg , I'm going to have a cardio marathon with all of my cardio friends.

I'll be here waiting for my invite, k? :)
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    when I reach my goals, my smile gets bigger and bigger everytime. :) its small, but big. and its free ;)
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    probably the samething I do every day, pinky.... Try and take over the world!!!! :P

No plans, for once I hit my goal weight
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Porsche 911 Turbo

DAMN SON. REACH FOR THE STARS! lol
  • CajunNino
    Options
    We have one and have used it faithfully for 2 years. Love it. Seems we can get those K cups anywhere now. We used to have to order them online. Not anymore.
    You'll love it.
  • CajunNino
    Options
    CajunNino, I just looked at your profile and your quote made me LOL! Too funny.
    :bigsmile: