Best workout videos for beginners

Options
2»

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sandsone is one of the best for beginners. Her walking videos are so easy but you get a good workout, bob Harper has some good ones also.......
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    go to collagevideo.com. It is all workout videos. You can watch clips, they are rated and people give reviews. Makes it pretty easy to choose.

Yup - this is exactly what I was going to say. Also, if you purchase from there and hate it, you can exchange for free within like 30 days or something (minus return shipping). And if you buy over a certain amount you get free shipping to you). I LOVE collagevideo.com!!! I always compare prices with other sites though cuz sometimes you can get it cheaper elsewhere - not always though.
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    Options
    Power 90 its from the same company that does P90X but its like the DVD you do BEFORE you attempt P90X! Its 3 days of weight training and 3 days of cardio/abs...and 1 rest day.... about 30 mins each. I'm on the first disk...I'm sure the time increases on the next disk but I haven't gotten that far yet. Its definitely something I'd recommend for beginners! inbox me and I'll give you the link to it so you can check it out. I don't think MFP lets you post links like that. Oh it came with a nutrition guide too.
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Our cable provider has workout programs on demand and theres no extra cost. Look under Health and Fitness under the program guide. That way you can try out different types and rotate when you get bored. I also recomend the Leslie Sansone and the Kettle Bell workouts that are out there. I bought a kettlebell at Walmart and it came with a basic DVD and exercise guide. ;-)
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I started with the 30 day shred. The cardio was too much. I then bought Jillian Michaels beginner frontside workout video. It was easier to start with.
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Power 90 is a great workout video to start with. It is what I am currently doing. Cardio + strength training.