THE answers to THE questions

Options

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Quote attack:

"Anyone who claims that a cat cannot give a dirty look either has never kept a cat or is singularly unobservant."

Maurice Burton
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,031 Member
    Options
    Quote chain:

"May God make me half the person my dog thinks I am."

Unknown author. (seen on a - BUMP-er sticker) :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Happy BUMP day :laugh:
  • Ivanmyheart
    Options
    If what u said is correct, I get it!! I have been reading and reading all day and I couldn't seem to understand why we were eating those calories back!! But thanks to ur wording, I got it!! Thank you!! If anyone read this and it's not right, plz let me know!!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    If what u said is correct, I get it!! I have been reading and reading all day and I couldn't seem to understand why we were eating those calories back!! But thanks to ur wording, I got it!! Thank you!! If anyone read this and it's not right, plz let me know!!

THE answers to THE questions is the honest truth. I have lost 31 lbs by always eating all my calories earned by exercise - sometimes more than my calories - and sometimes eating 200-300 calories RIGHT BEFORE BED!

I know......God forbid. :laugh:

It works.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    It's about time for a bump!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Time to bump along :wink:
  • elatoria
    elatoria Posts: 30
    Options
    this was VERY helpful to a newbie like me! thanks!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :glasses:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Excellent post! I have been eating such bad food and so much of it for so long that it seems only natural for me to think I need to eat less. I am slowly (key word here... SLOWLY, LOL) learning that I need to eat more. And that it needs to be primarily healthy foods.

I was also struggling with the whole eating my exercise calories. I thought, well, what is the point in exercising then? However, with about 50 pounds to lose, I definitely dont want to get flabby. And since using MFP, I've discovered a incintive to exercise... I can eat more!! LOL.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to EAT to lose. :wink:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I was in a little slump
    Then I saw the bump
    Got me over the hump
    Its really sump! that bump!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Excellent post! I have been eating such bad food and so much of it for so long that it seems only natural for me to think I need to eat less. I am slowly (key word here... SLOWLY, LOL) learning that I need to eat more. And that it needs to be primarily healthy foods.

I was also struggling with the whole eating my exercise calories. I thought, well, what is the point in exercising then? However, with about 50 pounds to lose, I definitely dont want to get flabby. And since using MFP, I've discovered a incintive to exercise... I can eat more!! LOL.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to EAT to lose. :wink:

YAY another convert. The best thing about it? You will feel great. GREAT. By exercising, you will be able to eat lots of food. You'll never be hungry. Try to do six small meals daily. 1200calories is brutally hard for the long term, and by exercising you will not be tempted to over-eat. Keep checking back!

~Cheryl-bump
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :ohwell: Eat to Lose.
  • LineDancer
    Options
    Extremely helpful info. Everyone should read and follow this post. Thanks for taking the time.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    If the word BUMP were an animal, what animal would it be?

:grumble:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    bump :wink:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    If the word BUMP were an animal, what animal would it be?

:grumble:

Well, I can't believe I beat Deanea to the answer! Since she has a (hint) picture of one on her profile. And a big kudos to Deanea for learning more about her computer. (I think she is secretly a computer guru)

A camel has a BUMP. of course.
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    bumpppp
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    bump