Can I lose 53 lbs by May 2013?

Options
2»

Replies

• ibjackson
    ibjackson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hell yes you can :) .... You just have to stay comment to your plan... Helpful hint in my opinion more protein less carbs :)
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs in six months so another 23 wouldn't be too hard. The hardest part might be the last 5-10 lbs for you. But the first 5-10 lbs should be easy. :) For me the key has been exercise. I do eat pretty healthy but being able to eat back exercise calories has made it so I'm not depriving myself. I usually have between a 500-700 calorie deficit each day based on exercise and what I eat that day. That allows me to lose 5 lbs a month.

Just take it one day at a time and one week at a time. You can do it.
  • tdm2592
    tdm2592 Posts: 30
    Options
    There are plenty of examples of people that have done it. I've lost 52 over the last 250 days using MFP and a combination of heavy lifting, HIIT cardio and circuit training. I steadily increased my calories and reduced my loss rate per week to help me maintain consistency and ease back into a realistic lifestyle.

Feel free to add me for support if you wish...
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Im good with the food part....I eat gluten free..and no milk(i do each cheese,etc tho)...i dont eat processed or sugary foods..i NEVER eat fried food!My stomach is senstive and mean...lol...I just am new to the exercising regularly....But I bought myself an elliptical for an early bday gift...ha ha...And I love using them(i have in the past)!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hell ya you can!!!!!!!!
    Thats a little over 1lb per week which is very very achievable :)

I'm 5'7 and aiming to lose a similar amount, I'll add you if thats ok?
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yeah that's cake...keep at it though.