Pumpkin Cupcakes

Options
2»

Replies

• quinnybear
    Options
    When I enterred your recipe into www.sparkspeople.com recipe calculator it comes out to this:
    cal 32
    total fat .1 g
    sat fat .1g
    cholesterol 0mg
    sodium 58.7mg
    potassium 29.3mg
    total carb 7.2 g
    fiber 1.7g
    sugar 1.2g
    protein .8g
    vit A 32%
    vit C 2%
    Calcium 1%
    Iron 1%

theres no way this information is correct. for example, the calorie count for an entire box of the cake mix ALONE (nothing added, just mix) is 1920 cal. (160 cal/serving; 12 servings per box) and that divided by 28 (the number of cupcakes she made) is 68 cal.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    bump
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    When I enterred your recipe into www.sparkspeople.com recipe calculator it comes out to this:
    cal 32
    total fat .1 g
    sat fat .1g
    cholesterol 0mg
    sodium 58.7mg
    potassium 29.3mg
    total carb 7.2 g
    fiber 1.7g
    sugar 1.2g
    protein .8g
    vit A 32%
    vit C 2%
    Calcium 1%
    Iron 1%

theres no way this information is correct. for example, the calorie count for an entire box of the cake mix ALONE (nothing added, just mix) is 1920 cal. (160 cal/serving; 12 servings per box) and that divided by 28 (the number of cupcakes she made) is 68 cal.

I figured I should go back and double check the calorie count. I looked at the recipe I saved (on Sparks), It all looked right, so I re-enterred it. I found a different cake mix than the one I originally used (the original was still there, but there was a new one too). So I tried it with that. (The new said the mix was 1920 cal.) Here is the refigured information:
    Calories: 95
    Total Fat: 1.3 g
    Sat. Fat 0.4 g
    Sodium: 180.9 mg
    Potassium: 37 mg
    Total Carbs: 20.6 g
    Fiber: 2.1 g
    Sugars: 5.1 g
    Protein: 1.8 g
    Vit A: 32%
    Vit C: 1.9%
    Calcium: 0.7 %