Replies

• tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Congratulations!!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    First of all, let me say you are doing a good job and look great too!!! I also have hypothyroidism and I take med's for it. It is harder to lose weight, but I know it can be done. I have lost 20 pounds about 3 times, but I put it all back on plus a few. This time I promise my husband that I wouldn't give up. He really made me feel bad the other day, but was saying what he felt. He said to me, I want you to be healthy and for us grow old together. It did make me shade a few tear's, but I want the same. My sister passed away in 2003 just before Christmas from a brain aneurysms and she too was over weight. I think just maybe if she had taken better care of herself that it might had not ever formed into an aneurysm, but who knows. My sister was a size bigger then I am today, So I have to keep tring!!! So what ever you do...DON'T GIVE UP!!! Keep up what you are doing, because you must be doing something right!!! =)

Wow...your story caught my attention....you know you can stick to it and so do all of us here....if you get in a rut, we're all here for you as your support system!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    great job, you look so much happier now!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You are an inspiration!!! I am going to try and start my journey which has been a long time coming.. Thanks for inspiring me to start!!!

You are welcome! I'm glad my story could help you. Congratulations on taking the first step. My best advice, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Once you take the first step, just keep taking it one step at a time. Every step forward is a step in the right direction, and even baby steps count. If you fall, and you inevitably will (it happens to the best of us at one time or another), get right back up and keep moving. Obstacles may slow you down, but you don't have to let them stop you. You can do this! And, remember, a diet is plain and simply what we eat. You can have a good, nutrient dense, healthy diet, or you can have a poor, unhealthy diet. Don't let that word intimidate you.
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing a fantastic job. I know how hard it is to keep it going - and YOU'RE DOING IT!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome by the way.
  • cait58
    cait58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look so happy!! Definite difference :) Keep it up!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Thanks for all the great comments and compliments, guys. Reading all of this is really a big motivator for me. :flowerforyou: You have no idea how much it means to me.
  • fireflyw
    fireflyw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your doing fantabulous! You can really tell that you have lost!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    Your doing fantabulous! You can really tell that you have lost!

Thanks. Hey, just out of curiosity, where was your profile pic taken? It looks like the big wooden coaster at Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH.
  • laceygirlmama
    laceygirlmama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!