Howdy from Texas

Options

Replies

• JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    All the new people out there: Feel free to friend me if you think we can support each other. I only keep MFP friends that log in consistently though :noway:
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Dallas here (Indiana for the summer). Feel free to add
  • simplyAmanda89
    simplyAmanda89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ahh dont you love this texas heat? Corpus Christi, still new here but glad to see so many people from areas I know of. makes everyone on here seem more real!
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Howdy back! New Braunfels here (Originally from Corpus Christi).
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Dallas here! I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could :)
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm in Grand Prairie (halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth). I love San Antonio...one of the nicest vacation spots I've been!!! Sounds like you're doing great!
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Dallas here ~ welcome & congrats on your success! I ♥ San Antonio ~ flew down in May for a Cinco de Mayo weekend wedding!.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I live in Dallas! Woop woop!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am from texas and also have lost 50 pounds....feel free to add me :)
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Im from Katy, suburb of Houston. Feel free to add me also! What apps did you find to log your running? I've been using lolo, and mapmyrun. Both are great apps. Good luck!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Welcome fellow Texan. I love this site, it has helped me way more than I ever thought it would. Good luck.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    San Antonio. Moved here back in 2001 because of all the family owned Mexican restaurants. That ended up being a problem....about 50 to 60 extra pounds worth of problem for me. That's probably the biggest challenge for me now: keeping a healthy control on tacos, enchiladas, frijoles, tostadas, aros con pollo and all the other dishes this city is famous for.

When I was in TX my biggest downfall were those Allsup burritos! Oh man they were good.
  • Mandyu
    Mandyu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI from San Angelo!!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    San Antonio too - any can feel free to add me.
  • deannajodouglass
    deannajodouglass Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    loving how many Texans we have on here! Houston here. feel free to add me!
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also from San Antonio (born and raised). I've been on this site for 2-3 weeks and I LOVE it. Good luck to you and all.
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I am not from Texas but as my Texans cousins like to say I am a first generation Californian. My mom is a 6th or 7th generation Texan so does that make a Texan by default:) I am on MFP everyday so feel free to add me.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Texarkana, TX here.
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Welcome....from your neighbor state. Got a lot of family in TX though (Mineral Wells, Dallas, Arlington).
  • tngfordisney
    tngfordisney Posts: 115
    Options
    San Antonio. Moved here back in 2001 because of all the family owned Mexican restaurants. That ended up being a problem....about 50 to 60 extra pounds worth of problem for me. That's probably the biggest challenge for me now: keeping a healthy control on tacos, enchiladas, frijoles, tostadas, aros con pollo and all the other dishes this city is famous for.

When I was in TX my biggest downfall were those Allsup burritos! Oh man they were good.

Are you talking about the fried ones?

I know what your talking about if thats the case.

Wylie Tx here.