• emilysem
    emilysem Posts: 25
    Options
    My hair!
    ..and my sense of humor.
  • imlik
    imlik Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like my weird square little hands and the olive-green color of my eyes :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    The way my neck meets my jawline. It is sharp and crisp and looks really elegant (as long as I keep good posture).
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    oh man, where to begin: My lucious lips, cute ears, adorable feet, freakin awesome personality and even better sense of humor, and my delusions of grander I generally feel about myself. I'm just pretty freakin awesome. However, I tend to think most people are pretty freakin awesome too....I'm a psych nurse so no matter how crazy you really are: I know the right dosage of med's will make it all better...LOL.
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    intelligence.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have nice cuticles.
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My eyes. They are crazy green.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    okay okay okay, my skin. I like my skin.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    The proportion of my body. I carry my weight in just the right places...LOL
  • Miss_Mae3
    Miss_Mae3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ummmm......right now....nothing. :(
  • rogersashley676
    Options
    i like my huge blue eyes and my legs. i ride bikes a lot so my legs are really strong
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My freckles...they nicely camouflage my wrinkles :wink:
  • TinaFaithHope
    Options
    I have always tried my very best to be a good role model for my daughters and they have grown into strong independent young women. They are my greatest accomplishment!
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I am sexy.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I like my arms (mostly my forearms but my upper arms are getting there). I love that I can do real push-ups. I like my determination.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Devotion.
  • ohmymyindia
    Options
    I've always been told I need to straighten my hair, dye it, get a tan. But I love my curly red hair. I especially love my freckles. My boobs, while I wish they were perkier, I do love. My hazel eyes, which I've been told look like maple syrup sometimes and like river green others. And I love the three moles I have on my tummy. My ex used to kiss them and every one of my millions of freckles, nothing else has ever made me feel more beautiful. <3
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I don't just like, I love my legs. After spending a decade as a competitive swimmer, snowboarding, and playing soccer, I have fantastic looking legs and even with my weight gain I don't have a spot of cellulite or stretch marks on them. I'm not even five feet tall and leggy girls will even compliment me on how nice they are and how jealous they are of my total lack of cellulite. I also really love my hair, and skin, and nails. Hell, the only thing I DON'T like is my weight.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    my legs

I run 30+ miles a week

when I set my mind to something there is no NOT doing it

I am a good mom
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    my glutes, they are finely scultpted like the Gods of Mount Olympus :P