Name one thing you LIKE about yourself.

Options

Replies

• IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    my glutes, they are finely scultpted like the Gods of Mount Olympus :P

Holy smokes! Good for you. I wish I would have had the frame of mind to be physically healthy like that when I was your age. Now that I have daughters we are working on healthy as a family and they have become very active and athletic. I hope they continue to workout and be healthy on their own into their 20's like you have. I bet your parents are proud :smile:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    my shoulders :wink:
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I like my versatile creativity. I write, I sing and hopefully I'll add film producer to my credit.

Physically, I have a decent chest and great *kitten* (for those ladies who like *kitten* as opposed to *kitten*).
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    my glutes, they are finely scultpted like the Gods of Mount Olympus :P

Holy smokes! Good for you. I wish I would have had the frame of mind to be physically healthy like that when I was your age. Now that I have daughters we are working on healthy as a family and they have become very active and athletic. I hope they continue to workout and be healthy on their own into their 20's like you have. I bet your parents are proud :smile:

thankyou very much! im sure they will maintain it. once you start to see results it gets you hooked. lol i hope they are proud :D
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Im a great listener and VERy approachable
    My eyes and smile.. I could go on .. but most ALL guys like that part :laugh:
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My eyes.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have pushed people to do more than what they were thinking they could.. they get all mad at me.. hate me... later on.. results show up.. and recognition comes in..

I think believing in something that I know it works and push it thru.. has been one thing I think I have been good at.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like who I am as a person. I do.

I'm really liking the changes to my body...I can't stop touching my legs, arms, stomach....
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    As we are all here to improve ourselves and perhaps boost our confidence, I think we are in need of a positive thread. So name one thing (or more if you like!) that you like about yourself. It can be anything! Not necessarily about appearance. :)

I like my big doe eyes and tiny waist.

Your turn!

You kinda remind me of Anne Hathaway...and I like that about you.

I like my personalty and my quick wit.
  • soul_sista88
    soul_sista88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes and me being able to get along with everyone.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i (mostly) like who i am inside, and like that i have been able to maintain my determination to get the outside closer and closer to how i want it to be.
  • macsgirl526
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE being a redhead(natural).I always have!! I also like my boobs...LOL :blushing:
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    My legs :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    I love everything about myself! Just because I'm unhealthy doesn't mean I'm not beautiful and doesn't mean I have to hate my body. I have never hated my body, I just want to be healthy so that my future kids have healthy parents and they can grow up healthy and happy and I can live a long wonderful life full of adventures and happiness.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Physically: abs
    Personality: my "crazy *kitten*-never quit- i can do it and dont tell me I can't" attitude :-)
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    i like my eyes..
    i like it when i can focus on art.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Sense of humor - absolutely need to laugh
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I like that I have full beautiful lips.
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love my long, blonde hair.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I've got great hair. It's my pride & joy.