What's your REAL age? Take the test and post results!

Options

Replies

• oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Calender age 43.5. Real age 32.2 Must be the p90x and diet. I guess I need to take vitamin E and asprin. NOT. Oh and I need a dog. LOL.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    My age is 34

My real age is 30.8.

Difference is - 3.3.

I am happy with that, one thing that add to my age is that is says I am facing alot of stress taking care of a disabled child and aging grandparents.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Real Age: 36.0

Difference: -3.9

All my flaws revolve around weight management, exercise & diet. :laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Calender age 43.5. Real age 32.2 Must be the p90x and diet. I guess I need to take vitamin E and asprin. NOT. Oh and I need a dog. LOL.

Yah, Dr Oz recommends an aspirin a day for anyone over 40, I think.
  • 135gratitude
    Options

Hahaha! I need a dog too! And apparently I need to ease off the lead foot...

My P90X plus my running got me a lower score - I got the red X saying that I was working out too hard!?!?!? :frown:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options

I haven't taken this test in a while, but I have to wonder about the "dog" recommendation. I have TWO dogs, and when they decide to wake me up in the middle of the night, it does NOT make me feel younger in the morning!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 & my real age is 52.
    Not bad.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

I haven't taken this test in a while, but I have to wonder about the "dog" recommendation. I have TWO dogs, and when they decide to wake me up in the middle of the night, it does NOT make me feel younger in the morning!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Same with my cats- they say people who have cats have less stress and live longer. Bull! My cats certainly do not soothe me, they're one of my big stressers! They're always travelling around looking for food- drives me crazy. lol
  • nali_12
    nali_12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Calendar age is 29.6
    My real age is 25.7

whoo hoo! must be doing something right! i think i've seen this before but thanks for sharing it again!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    By the the time the Realage website sees fit to respond to my request for a password reset, I may have "aged" so much, I won't care how old I really am!!!:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Calendar age: 42
    "Real Age": 35
    7 years difference.
  • debbiejo
    Options
    my calendar is 41.7
    my real age is 36.2 (-5.5)

but when I did it on the nutrition portion
    my real age is 39 (-2.7)

Very nice web site, I got lost in there for hours and bookmarked it for tomorrow - thanks!!
  • caranne
    caranne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    my calendar age: 44
    Real age: 37

Apparently I too need a dog... do you think these guys are really advertising dogs?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    My age 47.4 real age 48.1

It says I need to lose weight......no duh!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good morning Brenda Lee!

I took this quiz when I was 47 years old and my real age was 54!!

I cried for an hour. How?

So I made changes and I redid my Real Age Quiz

are you ready???????????

I am 48 yrs old now and my Real Age is

41.1!! :bigsmile:

Who says diet and exercise don't change a person!:noway:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    My age 47.4 real age 48.1

It says I need to lose weight......no duh!

The thing is, if you took it before you started to change your life you would have been 55 or 60........so you didnt get to see the full effects of the quiz!!

You have changed your life so you are now close to your real age!!

GO YOU!!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    my calendar age: 44
    Real age: 37

Apparently I too need a dog... do you think these guys are really advertising dogs?

It has been proven that ppl with close family ties and who care for animals live an incrementaly longer amount of time.

Something about the love and attn we give to others.

I lost points from not haveing enough family:laugh: :laugh: Now try to change THAT:laugh:
  • hgirl1021
    Options
    my age: 26
    real age: 19.9

is this a good thing?? lol :laugh: i don't want to be a teenager again....
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That explains why I'm 'younger' than my age in years - I have four dogs. I thought they were taking years FROM my life not the other way around. :wink:

Ya I'd not put much stock in this 'test'.

But then I just read Arewethereyet said:

It has been proven that ppl with close family ties and who care for animals live an incrementaly longer amount of time.

Okay that explains a lot - I have lots of friends and family who are very close, but like I said above, I thought they were taking years from my life not adding. *snicker*

And again she said:
    The thing is, if you took it before you started to change your life you would have been 55 or 60........so you didnt get to see the full effects of the quiz!!

You have changed your life so you are now close to your real age!!

That's totally true. If I had taken this quiz even one month ago I'd probably be WAY over. Now I can claim regular exercise, eating right, etc. Could not have done that before!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Bump (gotta save this link :wink: - I wanna take the test later)