What's your REAL age? Take the test and post results!

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That explains why I'm 'younger' than my age in years - I have four dogs. I thought they were taking years FROM my life not the other way around. :wink:

Ya I'd not put much stock in this 'test'.

But then I just read Arewethereyet said:

It has been proven that ppl with close family ties and who care for animals live an incrementaly longer amount of time.

Okay that explains a lot - I have lots of friends and family who are very close, but like I said above, I thought they were taking years from my life not adding. *snicker*

And again she said:
    The thing is, if you took it before you started to change your life you would have been 55 or 60........so you didnt get to see the full effects of the quiz!!

You have changed your life so you are now close to your real age!!

That's totally true. If I had taken this quiz even one month ago I'd probably be WAY over. Now I can claim regular exercise, eating right, etc. Could not have done that before!
    :happy: 14 years for me!! :happy:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    calendar age 38.7
    Realage 39.3
    difference +0.6
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Good morning Brenda Lee!

I took this quiz when I was 47 years old and my real age was 54!!

I cried for an hour. How?

So I made changes and I redid my Real Age Quiz

are you ready???????????

I am 48 yrs old now and my Real Age is

41.1!! :bigsmile:

Who says diet and exercise don't change a person!:noway:

There is no way you're 48! :noway: You look great! Fom seeing your little picture next to your name, I always thought you were maybe in your early 30's!

Calendar Age
    Difference
    +1.7
    RealAge
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Good morning Brenda Lee!

I took this quiz when I was 47 years old and my real age was 54!!

I cried for an hour. How?

So I made changes and I redid my Real Age Quiz

are you ready???????????

I never would have guessed you were in your 40's either!
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    That explains why I'm 'younger' than my age in years - I have four dogs. I thought they were taking years FROM my life not the other way around. :wink:

I wouldn't put much stock in it if it were some random unknown person posting it, I would assume- SCAM, but I trust Dr Oz. He's a bit nutty, but he seems to know what he's talking about for the most part.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, Jeannie, I never thought you were 48 years young. I always thought you were in your 30s, around my age, 34 years old. Surprise, surprise!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I wouldn't put much stock in it if it were some random unknown person posting it, I would assume- SCAM, but I trust Dr Oz. He's a bit nutty, but he seems to know what he's talking about for the most part.

my thoughts too.........he is pretty good. although a bit extreme at times.:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Holy cow, Jeannie, I never thought you were 48 years young. I always thought you were in your 30s, around my age, 34 years old. Surprise, surprise!!!

thanks for the compliments girls:blushing:

You made my day!:flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Arewethereyet said:

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that. I very honestly thought you were in your late 20's or early 30's. I always imagined that you were looking at a kid in a car seat in your icon pic. :)
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Arewethereyet said:

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that. I very honestly thought you were in your late 20's or early 30's. I always imagined that you were looking at a kid in a car seat in your icon pic. :)

Isn't it funny how we come up with a whole back story just by looking at a photo? I assumed she was out having fun with her girlfriends. lol
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Arewethereyet said:

Isn't it funny how we come up with a whole back story just by looking at a photo? I assumed she was out having fun with her girlfriends. lol

:tongue: I was in NC with my DH and my 21 yr daughter...........she was in the back seat and said MOM the sun is shining on you and you look pretty.......I smiled back to her and SNAP!

I like the picture because to me, my love for her is shining in my eyes:love:
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Calendar Age: 37.4
    Real Age: 30.8
    Difference: -6.6

:bigsmile:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    my age: 25.9
    my real age: 34.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats 9 friggin years! oh well its mostly cause i only quit smoking in the last few months, my age should go down as the quit smoking time goes up!
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    So it wouldn't let me put in that my calendar age was 19. The birth year only goes to 1989 and I was born in 1990. I just put it at 1989 so...

Calendar age:19.1(even though it says I'm 20.1)
    Real Age:14.3!!!!

I don't know if that's a good thing. The only bad things it told was I need to take more vitamins, watch my diet and exercise more. I guess the Real age is so young because I'm so young.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    So it wouldn't let me put in that my calendar age was 19. The birth year only goes to 1989 and I was born in 1990. I just put it at 1989 so...

Calendar age:19.1(even though it says I'm 20.1)
    Real Age:14.3!!!!

I don't know if that's a good thing. The only bad things it told was I need to take more vitamins, watch my diet and exercise more. I guess the Real age is so young because I'm so young.

My daughter (who's 14) did it, and put her age in as 20, and they told her she was really 14. lol I guess they figure if you're that young, you don't have anything to worry about.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is that there are NO extra points given for playing golf.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    My calender age is 29
    My real age is 26 :happy:

I'm glad I'm retarded in this respect :laugh: . I don't know why they did not like my eating habbits :ohwell: - maybe I was not accurate enough? Well, good news is I'm 26 (I should update myfitnesspal's data :laugh: )
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    P.S. No, I did not take the test at 7a.m.:tongue: . I took it last night :wink: .
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!

Calendar Age: 21.8
    RealAge: 19.7

Difference of 2.1!
  • nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    wow...

my age: 30.3