30 Days to a 10 pound loss

Options
13»

Replies

• ivyx3
    ivyx3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    count me in. i've started the Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30, I'm on day four I've been going to the gym as well to shed a few extra calories doing some cardio. I'm going to do it for the full 30 days..if anyone wants to stay motivated friend me,
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ok...I think I've "invited" everyone! Let me know if I missed you or if anyone else wants to be added!
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Anyone got stubborn fat to lose? Some of you might not have huge amounts of weight to lose but some stubborn fat. I'm not losing weight just now but would love to watch your progress and hopefully provide everyone with encouragement and support. Dieting is an emotional rollercoaster :)
  • trinkylynn
    trinkylynn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please add me to the group. Just started last month did OK until the 4th. Can use all the help I can get. Thanks.
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    haha, thanks Skipper!!
  • superman149
    Options
    I'm heading back to africa in 30 days!
    I need to lose a few to get back in shape for what will no doubt be A LOT of soccer with the kids!
    I'm in!
  • jonie91
    jonie91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've got 10 lbs to go to be satisfied with my weight. Those last 10 lbs seem to be the hardest.
  • casey24G
    casey24G Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Shoot..!i'm in...i need motivation to lose weight..goodluck to all of us..
  • shayhenke
    shayhenke Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in... I need some motivation and some inspiration! COUNT ME IN!!! I lost about 40lbs last year and was tired of dieting. I think I have my motivation back to lose the last 25lbs!!!
  • nicolekrezinski
    Options
    I should have added everyone above this...if not or cant find the group send me a MSG!
  • nicolekrezinski
    Options
    WE have a few more spots left for anyone who wants to join us!!! It is going to be a great month starting on Sunday! If you need guidance and accountabilty, friend request me and ask to be added to the group! I would love to say that we lost 1000 pounds in a month!!! How cool would that be?!?!?!
  • amandask66
    amandask66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Would love in on this.
  • SKIPPER
    SKIPPER Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can I still get in on this?
  • naty74
    naty74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group too, i think it's a great idea. I've gained about 10 lbs in the last few months and want to lose them.
    618512 Posts: 1
    Options
    add me in too gotta drop 10 n 25 days for nyc trip
  • lancechmp
    lancechmp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to be involved. Let me play!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Be expecting a friend request! :wink: I just broke a plateau, so I am rejuvenated and want to do this! My goal was 15 pounds by September 20th, but I'd love to try to swing 10 pounds in 30 days! Right in time for my anniversary! :bigsmile:
  • nicolekrezinski
    Options
    I added all of you! Make sure to read through the different topics and let me know if you have any questions! :) welcome!
  • valoried
    valoried Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would love to lose more than 1 lb a week! I have the UMSC Ultimate Challenge to get ready for! Add me if you would like.