Victory

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    i love the people that come in here and congratulate Brett on all the hard work he's done....

not even attempting to read the posts where we talk about how that FotherMucker is gone.....

now I'm giggling rainbows and sh!tting farts...

oh wait....i think I did that wrong.

Doesn't matter... he is still inspiring others...

And coincidentally, his haters (not meaning you) can kiss my *kitten*!
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    i-feel-so-sorry-for-the-poor-woman-that-gets-stuck-with-that-*kitten*-for-life-o.gif

Right?

just had to pop in with my two cents... here, catch!

gorilla-throw-o.gif

Did you just fling ape POOP at me?
  • VaishnaviSlimsDown
    Options
    I was juz about to give up til I read ur story - TQ for the great post, U look good :flowerforyou:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    IN! For SKITTY KITTY!!!!!
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Wow.
    That's literally all that comes to mind.
    Well done, truly amazing!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    i love the people that come in here and congratulate Brett on all the hard work he's done....

not even attempting to read the posts where we talk about how that FotherMucker is gone.....

Mine too! And with my newly acquired squat butt, there's more of it to kiss!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i don't think anyone in the thread right now is a hater....mostly just teasers....

really really good teasers...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

If I remember correctly he always told people not to lift and only do cardio, he was pretty much a male cardio bunny!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

If I remember correctly he always told people not to lift and only do cardio, he was pretty much a male cardio bunny!

You're right! We all know you get muscles like that from cardio alone. Silly me! :wink:
  • egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    Options
    BAM :drinker:
  • worksoutforwine
    Options

We should go find him. ;-)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

That, plus he was always telling people to go lighter. Light weights with really really high reps was his favorite thing. His favorite exercise was triceps kickbacks for like 25 reps.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

That, plus he was always telling people to go lighter. Light weights with really really high reps was his favorite thing. His favorite exercise was triceps kickbacks for like 25 reps.

Thanks to Brett, I'm really good at extending my elbow behind me! And I wanna be a fireman when I grow up.
  • ImNotBrett
    Options

What I hear is that lifting light was the best he could do, he didn't want anyone else showing him up.

p.s I hate/love you guys.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

What I hear is that lifting light was the best he could do, he didn't want anyone else showing him up.

I :heart: you!!!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Brett is one of the peeps I miss... If it wasn't for Brett, I would have lost Patti for.ev.ah... after she changed her username... again. :wink:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Oh... The memories!

*sparks a smoke*
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Oh... The memories!

*sparks a smoke*

*breaks out the Reese's and Kit-Kats* Oh, not that kind of smoke?
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!