Bulky - What's wrong with it?

Options
13»

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I want to gain muscle after I lose weight. I'm doing some research into how I can do it, but I still have a long way to go to get to my goal weight. I don't know why women are so afraid of getting bulky and I'm excited to. Oh well.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    A lot of guys don't want their girls to get better looking. Then they might lose them. Or they only get satisfaction out of being able to keep that chubby girl because she needs him, not because they deserve each other. He's a little desperate for you not to change, isn't he?
  • sistasledge101
    Options
    You need to do what makes you happy, regardless of your boyfriends preferences. Men come and go. I for one am going to get a toned body, even if my husband thinks "soft" women are best. If he's worth having, he will be supportive.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

My boyfriend just said he doesn't want me to look like this.

1. Might be time for a new boyfriend. :wink:

2. You won't look like that unless you really really try. Train really hard, go through bulk/cut cycles, have awesome genetics, spend years on it, etc. That lady is a "professional" and like any "professional", she didn't get to that level on accident.

3. If he's a good guy he'll love you and support you even if you have different opinions on what is attractive. My husband likes petite women with big boobs. Yeah.