do i need divorce to get slim?

Options
2»

Replies

• emily2tx
    emily2tx Posts: 77
    Options
    My husband used to say stuff to me too. Eventually he stopped saying anything about what I eat because I lost the weight and he is still struggling. I did it for me and that is what you need to do too!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have been married 36 years, but I would not and do not let him dictate what I do or do not eat. Your husband is your partner in life, not your boss. Make it very clear to him what your goals and intentions are and what help (if any) you want from him. If he steps over the line, then back him up. Good luck on your journey. And P.S. 900 cal is not the way to go.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    secondly, I hated eating 6 meals a day and am never hungry in the morning when I wake up... never.
    But, I force myself to eat, and that is not a bad thing, it will not hurt you to force eat breakfast if you are not full. it will start your metabolism going in the morning and then if you keep up the 5 other small meals a day, in a month you will get like me where I now get hungry every 2 hours like clockwork.

You should NOT force yourself to eat if you're not hungry! I eat 2 meals a day (with Intermittent Fasting) and as you can see by my ticker, I lose weight just fine!
    And BTW, who the eff wants to be hungry every 2 hours? Sounds like death warmed over to me!