Ladies- How many cals do you eat?

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Completely random... and I didn't read anyone else's posts... but did anyone read the original topic as:

TOPIC: Ladies- How many cats do you eat?

I eat around 7 cats a day. You can't eat too many of them though, because if you eat 8+, you'll gain weight.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Completely random... and I didn't read anyone else's posts... but did anyone read the original topic as:

I eat around 7 cats a day. You can't eat too many of them though, because if you eat 8+, you'll gain weight.

Duly noted!

My only issue... hairballs.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i think eating a cat would be pointless. you'd burn twice as many calories just to catch one
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    i think eating a cat would be pointless. you'd burn twice as many calories just to catch one

The perfect food! Eat as many as you'd like and LOSE weight!
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I only eat cats on cheat days
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I think I need to consume more most days. I haven't been steadily eating back all my worked off cals...here is to trying harder today!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Duly noted!

My only issue... hairballs.

But the hacking that comes along with hairballs burns calories. So now you have calories burned from catching it and hacking up hairballs.
  • JanSmelly
    JanSmelly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    5' and 103

Workout 6 days a week for about an hour

Set at 1610 and I eat nearly all my exercise calories so I usually consume a little under 2000 calories. I am still losing weight slowly, so I need to up my calories.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I try and keep my net calories between 1000-1400 on a daily basis. I don't eat if I'm not hungry, like yesterday my net was only about 900. I was so stuffed full I just let it be.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i eat at TDEE - 15% so i have 1660 cals a day and i think this is working for me im still losing the last of my weight and i dont feel hungry either,
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    MFP gave me 1,580 to eat, so that's what I try to stick to. Sometimes I end up going over, but only if I've had a decent amount of exercise for the day.
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ok So I was reading all the post and I am lost! I have been stuck for 4 weeks now. I am wondering if I am eating way to little now. My MFP is set to 1530 and I eat that or 1550. I wear a fitbit and it says I should only be eating 1350 but my BMR on here says that I am at 1875. I never eat my workout cals (3-4 times a week)!! HELP ME!! I know that 300 cals can make a big!!
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I've done well on 1800 - 2300 calories
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    it varies dramatically from day to day. some days, 900, other days, 2,700 :tongue: consistency doesn't really do it for me.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    MFP has me set on 1580 calories so I eat them.
    If I do any exercise I eat those gained calories as well.
    In 7 weeks I have lost 14 lbs.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm increasing to 1500 next week.
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    ok So I was reading all the post and I am lost! I have been stuck for 4 weeks now. I am wondering if I am eating way to little now. My MFP is set to 1530 and I eat that or 1550. I wear a fitbit and it says I should only be eating 1350 but my BMR on here says that I am at 1875. I never eat my workout cals (3-4 times a week)!! HELP ME!! I know that 300 cals can make a big!!

Try eating your exercise calories and getting the "left for day" number somewhere between 100 and -100 for at least three weeks and see where you're at... that's what I'd do, if I were you. I know it's scary to up the calories, trust me... but there's no reason to starve! I eat (believe me-I pig OUT) and do fine. But it took a while for my body to level back out after robbing it for so long...
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    2,300 about to cut it to 1,900. I lost a lb a month eating at 2,000.
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    600 - 1200
  • starling93
    Options
    about 900, But I'm short so...