WHO HAS DONE 30 DAY SHRED?

Options
13»

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've got 4 days left of level 3, started on3rd of June and have had days off for going away and being ill but so far have lost 1/2 a stone and inches off my waist, hips and arms.
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I did it in April, for 30 days straight. I lost 3lbs but 6.5 inches in total. Its great if you stick with it. I do no more trouble zones now. Love Jillian :)
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have read it's also on Netflix !
  • Donzifonzi
    Donzifonzi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was tough for me, I do hate jumping jacks. I will do it Sunday thru Friday next week and see what happens. Also I am 60 not 20 might be why I am having a tougher time. But I have motivation to stay young and fit.
  • paulaviki
    Options
    My last day of this today and here are my results -

Left thigh, was 26 inches now 25 inches
    Right thigh, was 26 inches now 25 inches
    Hips, was 48 inches, now 46 inches
    Waist, was 38 inches, now 35 inches
    Bust, was 44 inches and still 44 inches!!
    Right arm, was 14.5 inches, now 13.5 inches
    Left arm, was 14.5 inches, now 13.5 inches
    Weight, was 196lbs, now 189lbs

So overall I've lost 7lbs and 9 inches since 3rd June which is pretty good! :)
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    What do people eat when doing this? Cals wise? I need to eat 1400 to fuel my body. So would have to bump up to 1600 at least.
    I have done it in the past but gave up. But life has thrown me a curve ball and I need to focus. What to get fit enough to try kick boxing. Need a focus now my partner has left me. x
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    still plugging away!! :laugh:

I'm on level 3, day 4. Will post my results once I've completed.

I love it, it's a great workout, I'm sweating loads after and feel really great.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Day 1 was tough for me, I do hate jumping jacks. I will do it Sunday thru Friday next week and see what happens. Also I am 60 not 20 might be why I am having a tougher time. But I have motivation to stay young and fit.

Good for you :flowerforyou: I'm nearly 40 & I hope I'm still as motivated as you in 20 years :drinker:
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I did all 30 days, CONSECUTIVELY. I dropped 7 lbs and 11 inches all around. I also lost 1.3% of body fat and gained .5% of muscle mass. :)

Yesterday I started her Extreme Shed & Shred.. let's see how that goes :)
  • Allie_Mo
    Allie_Mo Posts: 25
    Options
    I just started it and its great. ive been doing it for two weeks ive already lost some weight but its hard
  • paulaviki
    Options
    What do people eat when doing this? Cals wise? I need to eat 1400 to fuel my body. So would have to bump up to 1600 at least.
    I have done it in the past but gave up. But life has thrown me a curve ball and I need to focus. What to get fit enough to try kick boxing. Need a focus now my partner has left me. x

I'm eating about 1680 so netting 1480-1500 after doing 30ds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!