I can see a difference...can you?

Options
2»

Replies

• mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look maaaarvelous darling. Keep up the good work!
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yeah baby.......... Girl looks HOT!!! :flowerforyou:
    And smiling too.......... wheeeee! :bigsmile: :love:

I used to watch old school Dr. Who! :laugh: :bigsmile:
    Don't know about these newer characters & costumes.

But you look great girl........ more definition in the waist & shoulders.
    Keep on going!!!!!!!! How about your other clothes?
    They must be looser too?????

Yeah actually! I had to take that dress in right before I wore it this past weekend! Things are fitting a lot better. Everyone is being so nice here! I just really want to break through this damn plateau already and start loosing again.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yes,,, :laugh:

That looks like a kickin' party too.
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW! Definitely a difference! I agree with the others -- I can see a difference all over, but especially in your face. A really noticable change! I am jealous, and also inspired! :laugh: You look BEAUTIFUL, and your costume is awesome! I am not a Dr. Who fan (never been introduced!), but I am a costume maker, so, I can appreciate your beautiful work. :flowerforyou:

Woah! Ultimate thank you to you being a costume maker and appreciating my work...and calling it beautiful..:blushing:

I appreciate that a lot.
  • torrence47
    Options
    i think you look awesome and i like your dress seriously. can you please let me know how you get your pictures like that on your blog. thanks:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :smile:
  • torrence47
    Options
    i think you look awesome and i like your dress seriously. can you please let me know how you get your pictures like that on your blog. thanks:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :smile:
    how do all of you also get your ticker on the post when you want to reply like this to you
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    So I've been feeling pretty down lately, despite still being told everyday how I'm starting to look really good and to keep up the good work. I've been on a retched plateau for the past month, and I can't seem to shake it. Its caused me to miss my first mini goal and everything...:cry:

But then I took a look at a photo I took of myself at the beginning stages of my making Dalek costume (any Doctor Who fans out there?) back in May, and a photo taken of me just last weekend in the same dress (just completed) last weekend.

Before (at a little over 220 in May)
    before.jpg

After (last weekend at 198)
    dalek.jpg

I'm also wearing a petticoat under the dress in the last photo. The top one, no petticoat, just girth..haha.

I'm still not where I want to be. I've got a ways to go, but if my little bit of weight loss in the photos have re-motivated me a tad, I figured it maybe could help someone else too...or maybe bring all of my fellow convention nerds out of the wood work. :tongue:

girl you look fabulous.....you need to look at those photos.....hot stuff
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It definitely shows! Especially in your face and arms. Whatever you're doing, it's working!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!! your face, chest, arms, etc

keep it up!!! :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!