What is the deal with bacon?

Options
124»

Replies

• davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Never cared for bacon. Not all that wild about cake either. Now a good pie on the other hand... yum.

Are you an alien? We come in piece! Piece of pie, that is....

lol..jk, pie is Awesome!
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I don't care for bacon or cake. You can have mine. Pumpkin pie on the other hand....
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I would take slices of bacon over cake every single day of the year. I'm just not a fan of cake.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It depends on my bacon. I need it crispy! Floppy bacon with more fat than meat is not cool.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Store bought and any and boxed cakes have done a lot of damage to my love of cake I had two that have blown me away though. Most aren't worth it.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    When it comes to bacon and cake, bacon wins. You can trust me, I'm a doctor.
  • brittanymarie120
    Options
    bacon has my vote. nothing better than a good ole country breakfast- eggs, bacon, biscuits, and gravy :)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad. I wanted this to be a cake appretiation thread but it is just people promoting bacon *tear*
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options

Are you an alien? We come in piece! Piece of pie, that is....

lol..jk, pie is Awesome!

I had no idea it was that obvious. Yes, I am an alien and we did come for a piece of pie. ;)
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I haaaaaate bacon. It smells like B.O. when it's frying and it tastes like it was dropped in salt on the way home from the grocery store.