Cereal

Options
13»

Replies

• Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    But I love Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries, but had to stop eating that years ago because it tears the roof of my mouth up!

That happens to me too! Unfortunately, it happens with most crispy foods. Especially with toasted sandwiches.
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles. I still get a box every now and then, but I just don't eat much cereal anymore.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. Rarely ever got it, but don't think I ever had only 1 bowl at a time. Always went for a reload, even when my cereal bowl held 2-3 proper serving sizes easily.
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Cocoa Puffs.
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Frosted Flakes. Now if I have cereal I only have what will fit in a ramikin bowl.
  • nathanas85
    nathanas85 Posts: 19
    Options
    You name the sugary cereal and I ate it! I loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs. Now I stay away from cereal all together.
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lucky Charms, Cap'n Crunch (which I am told I pronounced Crap n Crunch when I was little), and I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
    Ha! So funny! I'm with you on those choices. I can hear the cracklin' goodness of the cocoa puffs now, as you pour the milk on! It always blew me away how many you could get on your spoon at one time. Then I would dip my buttered toast in the left-over chocolate milk afterwards. Good thing Those are all off limits now or this would be a slippery slope for me!
  • nathanas85
    nathanas85 Posts: 19
    Options
    No more prizes inside the box like when I was a kid. What a bummer!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I miss Frankenberry, which is only available around Halloween and not at all good for me!

Mine was the chocolate kind with the vampire that you can only get at Halloween time...
  • TransformerOfYoungMinds
    Options
    [/quote]

Clusters. Don't know what happened to it but its no where to be found now. I loved that cereal...besides oatmeal, it was the only other cereal I would eat. There are generic brands that try to mimic it but they don't taste anywhere near as good.
    [/quote]

I was devastated when I couldn't find Clusters anymore. It was the only cereal I ever really liked. I'm still sad it's gone :(
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Lucky Charms ): I don't eat gelatin anymore
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I forgot all about Cap'n Crunch!!! Now I want some :sad: