2. Rocky Horror Picture Show
    3. Drive Me Crazy
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    1. Empire Records
    3. Drive Me Crazy

Wait, did you just put Empire Records in with The Godfather part 2, Full Metal Jacket, and Boondock Saints?

This thread is starting to hurt my head.

If someone puts Bedazzled in, I'll hunt you down and force you to eat black liquorish and drink pepto bismol for 3 days straight!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    1. Empire Records
    3. Drive Me Crazy

Wait, did you just put Empire Records in with The Godfather part 2, Full Metal Jacket, and Boondock Saints?

This thread is starting to hurt my head.

If someone puts Bedazzled in, I'll hunt you down and force you to eat black liquorish and drink pepto bismol for 3 days straight!

I could probably use a 3-day Pepto Binge and clean me out.
  • xsargex
    Options
    Empire Records? hahahaha..... I'm gonna have to put Bio-Dome and In The Army Now on my Top 3 list, hahaha
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    okay so i like alot of sequels even though most people dont so in no particular order...

1. Idiana jones (yep..all 3)
    2. the SAW movies
    3. It's a tie...Clint Eastwood movies and John Wayne movies.....my dad and I used to watch them ALL the time when I was little. :bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    okay so i like alot of sequels even though most people dont so in no particular order...

2. the SAW movies
    3. It's a tie...Clint Eastwood movies and John Wayne movies.....my dad and I used to watch them ALL the time when I was little. :bigsmile:

Um, isn't there 4 Indiana Jones movies?:huh:
  • xsargex
    Options

2. the SAW movies

nope just three...unless you actually consider that botched abortion entitled Indiana Jones 4 and the Crystal Turd Pile to be part of that series.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

2. the SAW movies

nope just three...unless you actually consider that botched abortion entitled Indiana Jones 4 and the Crystal Turd Pile to be part of that series.

I considered all of them steaming piles but hey, he was good in Star Wars!

"I didn't kill my wife!"..... "I don't care."

LOL, that's in my top 5 of incidentally funny movie quotes. Tommy Lee Jones is the funniest non-comedian of all time, just for that quote.
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

2. the SAW movies

Thank you! as soon as I saw the skull I was like "come on!!!are you serious??? Aliens??" I actually said that in the theater haha
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I don't feel I need your judgement on my choice of Empire Records as my favorite movie!:laugh:
  • xsargex
    Options

I considered all of them steaming piles but hey, he was good in Star Wars!

"I didn't kill my wife!"..... "I don't care."

LOL, that's in my top 5 of incidentally funny movie quotes. Tommy Lee Jones is the funniest non-comedian of all time, just for that quote.

They were entertaining and they still hold a bit of nostalgic value, but thats about as far as I would go.
    Def. not Star Wars New Hope - Return of the Jedi, by any means.

I dunno man, Tommy Lee Jones in The Hunted. Good movie.
  • xsargex
    Options

Thank you! as soon as I saw the skull I was like "come on!!!are you serious??? Aliens??" I actually said that in the theater haha

I'll give that movie one claim to fame. The phrase "Jump the shark" has officially been renamed as "Nuke the fridge". Thats right.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    I don't feel I need your judgement on my choice of Empire Records as my favorite movie!:laugh:

I assume the laugh emoticon means sarcasm (I hope), anyway, just wanted to make sure we all realize this is me being light hearted, no offense intended with any comment I make on here. If you're not sure, just lean towards sarcastic and a little droll.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

I'll give that movie one claim to fame. The phrase "Jump the shark" has officially been renamed as "Nuke the fridge". Thats right.

what, you didn't like Aliens Vs. Predator? :frown: (now THAT was a great comedy!)

man I really need to get back to work.
  • xsargex
    Options

I assume the laugh emoticon means sarcasm (I hope), anyway, just wanted to make sure we all realize this is me being light hearted, no offense intended with any comment I make on here. If you're not sure, just lean towards sarcastic and a little droll.

wow nice back-peddle. Can we all hold hands and roast marsh-mellows while we discuss our Top 3's. lameness.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

hahah yes, definately sarcasm.
  • xsargex
    Options

what, you didn't like Aliens Vs. Predator? :frown: (now THAT was a great comedy!)

man I really need to get back to work.

nah I was more like the guy in Titanic laughing, when the ship up-ended and the guy fell and hit the prop on the way down. Now that was comical. Then my ex-girlfriend stuck her elbow into my ribs.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

hahah yes, definately sarcasm.

also, I was cracking up because in Empire Records, Warren is like "Who the hell glued these quarters to the floor?" and AJ is all "I don't feel I need to explain my art to you, Warren."

I dunno, I totally wrote it in that voice.

Again, don't judge me with what I just spouted out. I can't be held repsonsible for anything I say before noon.
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

wow nice back-peddle. Can we all hold hands and roast marsh-mellows while we discuss our Top 3's. lameness.

hey listen, I'm all about appeasing the masses (and embezzeling behind the scenes :tongue: ) I'm the nice guy who steals the quarters out of your car ash tray when you go into the store for a drink.
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options

if were holding hands around a campfire roasting marshmellows, then we have to sing kumbaya! its only natural! :laugh: