Lornajune Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look so good, there is a noticeable difference :D
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The scale is a *kitten*!
    Haha! Couldn't agree more!
    You look freaking awesome!!!! So healthy!
    Great work and it shows- seeing your success just gave me a boost- thanks :)
  • SarahNicole1227
    Options
    Hot d@mn, girl! You look amazing! Like PP said, you've went from a pear to an hourglass, and a beautifully toned hourglass at that :). I think the reason you're not seeing such a dramatic change as the rest of us are seeing plain as day is that whole "You are your own worst critic" thing... You aren't seeing perfection (yet!) when you look at yourself, so you focus on the flaws and how much more work there still is to be done instead of applauding yourself on the AMAZING work you've put in already and the incredible, inspiring transformation you've already accomplished. Good work!
  • kimmraderie
    Options
    You know... @megelo, @PP & @ SarahNicole I didn't see it that way. Waist bigger than bust. EUREKA!

You guys are helping me see ... OK... YAY!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
  • kimmraderie
    Options
    @LATINAGORDITA : UMMM....you're gonna have to change your profile name SOON!!! WOW!!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice changes. We never really see the changes until they are drastic but those around us see it and our clothes say it. Keep it up until "you" see the change. Besides, it's "you" who have to live with the changes. Keep it up!
  • kimmraderie
    Options
    Nice changes. We never really see the changes until they are drastic but those around us see it and our clothes say it. Keep it up until "you" see the change. Besides, it's "you" who have to live with the changes. Keep it up!

you're right. Thanks!!
  • EternalJourney
    Options
    Amazing! Your hard work is paying off, keep up the great work ! :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...I see a big difference. Keep up the good work!!!
  • debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. The exercise is really paying off because you look like you've lost way more than 23 pounds. Well done!
  • mssp2u
    mssp2u Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great I feel you on how you cant see what others see. But I can definatley see yours and you have lost weight. So for I have lost 26 since March and still when I take a picture I look fat. Keep up the good work dont let your eyes fool you the pounds are falling off
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. You looked beautiful at the wedding by the way and a hottie after the gym. Love you hair in both pics. If I had to guess how much weight you lost from those two pics, I would say 35 to 40 pounds. You have really transformed your body!
  • christamt
    christamt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You have only lost 23 pounds?????? Looks more like 50 to me! Looking great!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous in both pictures. AND I see a huge difference. You look healthy and great. You clearly have a great sense of style and I bet you're amazing all dressed up now.

Congratulations! Keep working! Yay you!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look younger, you look slimmer and you certainly look like you've gained much more than 23 pounds! Awesome job. Well done!
  • Jenvan78
    Jenvan78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your attitude will get you where you want to go....rock it girl!
  • PG726
    PG726 Posts: 2
    Options
    GOOOOOD Work!! Keep up the good job!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look younger, you look slimmer and you certainly look like you've lost much more than 23 pounds! Awesome job. Well done!
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    I'm so sad that you don't see the difference. You truly look fantastic. Your body looks so much tighter. You should be completely proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!