Before & Afters picture thread

Options

Replies

• waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Still not done, I'd like to get to 205-210 with a smidge little less fat, but...

CollageC714.jpg
  • antonette15
    antonette15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • antonette15
    antonette15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone here looks amazing!!! I am particularly interested in your picture. I weigh now what you used to weigh, I am 183. I was wondering what types of exercises did you do, how often, how long and all that good stuff. You look soooooo good! Great job!
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    These are always amazing transformations! I don't think mine will hold up to the rest, but I am proud of the change. As much as it pains me to say this, the first pic is not me at my heaviest (10# off). The story to this: the first pic was taken when my husband's R&R ended in early March ( it was super early in the morning, bad pic), the last picture is what he will be coming home to this month (at least so far).

Progress.jpg
  • slblu
    slblu Posts: 2
    Options
    I have found success (28 lbs lost in 5 months, so alittle more than one lb a week) with both sticking to the calorie limits on mfp, exercising, but when the scale got stuck, it is the drinking of 6-8 glasses of water that made the scale numbers go down. Drinking lots of water is so unbelievably important!!!
  • liftandcycle
    liftandcycle Posts: 209
    Options
    bump
  • piscesgirl_2
    piscesgirl_2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is a truly INSPIRING thread! I'm new to MFP, just joined this week. Finished day 3 today and this is TRULY inspiring!
  • piscesgirl_2
    piscesgirl_2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work!
    JbDoDl.jpg
    this is right before starting MFP

BQjUQl.jpg
    I am in the red shirt, right before starting MFP, I didnt realize how bad I looked, but knew how bad I felt

CS72Xl.jpg

this was taken last month I have lost another 7 lbs since then.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    98c50747.jpg before

Current
    bfdd18df.jpg
  • jen8014
    jen8014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not really an after since I'm not done...

sideshot.jpg
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Over 70 lbs. in 3 months(the picture), currently in my 5th month and down 83lbs.

ProgressII2.jpg
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work!
    JbDoDl.jpg
    this is right before starting MFP

BQjUQl.jpg
    I am in the red shirt, right before starting MFP, I didnt realize how bad I looked, but knew how bad I felt

CS72Xl.jpg

this was taken last month I have lost another 7 lbs since then.

That's amazing woman! I was cruising through the success stories and saw your before and after! Simply outstanding!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My 1 year MFP anniversary is in 5 days and I've lost 71 lbs over the past year. I started at 195 (size 14/16) and I'm now 123 lbs (size 4/6).

5LEfpl.jpg
    fGJ3Vl.jpg

My newest full body shot. I wore a bikini in public for the first time in YEARS this week!
    UqQhRl.jpg
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    @ KyliAnn - Amazing job. All that hard work has really paid off. You look spectacular!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    @ KyliAnn - Amazing job. All that hard work has really paid off. You look spectacular!

Thank you!
  • andrea1904
    andrea1904 Posts: 31
    Options
    All of you are such amazing inspiration :) Congratulations to all of you. Can't wait until I get to my goal and start posting as well.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This is 2010-2012
    7160217758_d629a22d0b.jpg
    2010-2012 (2) by emgawne, on Flickr

this is from Jan 23, 2012 to May 23, 2012
    7157911269_6f8795f745.jpg
    january 23 to may 23 by emgawne, on Flickr
  • ooCaitrice
    ooCaitrice Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing:noway: that's what I needed this morning:happy: . I want to join this "club" by the end of 2012
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Wow! Amazing pics! I want to joim this club also by the summer of 2013! You all look amazing!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Omg. Everyone is so inspiring! I can't wait to join this clubbb! I will get there one day at a time :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!