Before & Afters picture thread

Options

Replies

• Ahumphrey41
    Ahumphrey41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    O M G! The pictures are truly unbelievable!!!! A wonderfully exclusive club and I can't wait to join! :)
    You guys have definitely worked hard and it shows…..Enjoy!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nice work everyone--this thread is very inspiring.

My before and during--during is a little older, but I'm not due for new progress photos until later this week.

PB001Edit.jpg
    PB002Edit.jpg

Keep it up everybody!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Its interesting to see the difference in body language and confidence as well. You'll see people with kinda bland hair or no makeup or covering up their belly in the before pictures, then you see a cute hair color or got rid of the glasses or something indicating more than just weight loss. Thats where the real success is: when you exude confidence.

YES!!! My confidence has increased soooo much, even though I am only about half way to goal... its incredible.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Don't really know if you can see a difference but I feel one..
    aec26ac0755c0d2d7906c43056472c70_27443765.jpg

*edited to consolidate all pictures in one big picture

You look fantastic! Definitely leaner with that sexy one piece tan - I had that in high school! haha... I don't know where you think you are going to lose another 20 lbs from though!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose all of this on MFp, just the last few lbs.
    insanityweek2.jpg

Awesome results!
    may I asked what exercise did you do and for how long?
  • laurajethan
    laurajethan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    help me post my photos i can work how to upload
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Nice work everyone--this thread is very inspiring.

My before and during--during is a little older, but I'm not due for new progress photos until later this week.

PB001Edit.jpg
    PB002Edit.jpg

Keep it up everybody!
    amazing!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Left - 200 pounds, Right- 140 pounds
    weightloss.jpg
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    SW 210
    CW 164

200, 180, 170
    Untitled.jpg
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ok I have before and during...

This picture is from April 6 2012 206lbs
    DSCF3421-1.jpg

This picture is from July 9 2012 182lbs
    DSCF3613.jpg

Stll have about 65 lbs to go according to my doctor!
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Don't really know if you can see a difference but I feel one..
    aec26ac0755c0d2d7906c43056472c70_27443765.jpg

*edited to consolidate all pictures in one big picture

You look fantastic! Definitely leaner with that sexy one piece tan - I had that in high school! haha... I don't know where you think you are going to lose another 20 lbs from though!

Haha, yep. It's actually 2 different one piece tans AND a water polo suit tan. It's pretty sexy :)
    My inner thighs/arms/tummy still have some work... I think 20 is achievable, but I'm more focused on toning&muscle. 110 was just a random number that I picked out from the healthy BF range for my height.
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    I've lost 11 pounds.
    And these are just the 7/8 pound difference - it's small but its my start :)

picmonkeycollage2.jpg
    picmonkeycollagea.jpg
    picmonkeycollage3l.jpg
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing and inspiring!! Congrats on all your hard work and making the choice!!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    insanityweek2.jpg

Awesome results!

Thanks! And sure! I started really slow, I just walked everywhere +went on evening strolls and ate more fruits and veggies, I didn't count calories at that point. I tried to stick to the rule of 3-4oz of meat or protein each meal with a visually similar amount of starch and then fill up on veggies. That got me to lose my first 25 lbs. Then when I didn't lose any more I joined MFP, I eat around 200-300 calories under my TDEE and do interval training. I used to go to the gym and lift and run on off days when I first started here but I dont have access to a gym since about a month ago and I started interval training with bodyrock/Zwows from youtube but now I do insanity. I like interval training but I think I will go back to lift/run when I can because honestly its easier and has similar results.

edit: forgot to add how long, though I guess its somewhat obvious for the interval training! When I lift, I go for around 40-60 minutes including a 5 minute warm up 3x a week and the run 3 miles 2-3x a week. Zwows are usually under 30 minutes, and insanity workouts are 30-60 minutes. It took me about 5-6 months to lose the first 25lbs, and I've worked on these last 5 since February!
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    Posted these before, but I'm having a I HATE MY EFFING POLYCYSTIC OVARIES day and want to give them a bit of a "f*** you".

Before.jpg

After3.jpg

And my big middle finger to my bonkers oves - me and my zumba certificate this weekend.

Zoooomba.jpg

wow you look great ! I have pcos too so this really inspiring
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    you guys all kick *kitten*. can't wait till i can post my before and afters !
  • dewilliams30
    Options
    Great photos. Awesome job you guys! Still trying to find the upload button for my pics :-)
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Wow! This is my favorite thread ever on MFP - thank you all for sharing your photos, stories, and tips!! I can't wait to get to the point where I have some before/afters to share with you. Keep up the great work!!
  • SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone your progress is AMAZING and extremely INSPIRING!!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    insanityweek2.jpg

Awesome results!

Thanks! And sure! I started really slow, I just walked everywhere +went on evening strolls and ate more fruits and veggies, I didn't count calories at that point. I tried to stick to the rule of 3-4oz of meat or protein each meal with a visually similar amount of starch and then fill up on veggies. That got me to lose my first 25 lbs. Then when I didn't lose any more I joined MFP, I eat around 200-300 calories under my TDEE and do interval training. I used to go to the gym and lift and run on off days when I first started here but I dont have access to a gym since about a month ago and I started interval training with bodyrock/Zwows from youtube but now I do insanity. I like interval training but I think I will go back to lift/run when I can because honestly its easier and has similar results.

edit: forgot to add how long, though I guess its somewhat obvious for the interval training! When I lift, I go for around 40-60 minutes including a 5 minute warm up 3x a week and the run 3 miles 2-3x a week. Zwows are usually under 30 minutes, and insanity workouts are 30-60 minutes. It took me about 5-6 months to lose the first 25lbs, and I've worked on these last 5 since February!

Thank you! You have inspired me your body looks like you've never been big.
    I've lost 40 lbs but I need to tone up all over. I dont have lose skin though but I look bulky from some areas I think lifting would be a good option for me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!