Before & Afters picture thread

Options

Replies

• amanda_gail
    Options
    Everyone on here looks amazing! So inspiring! Here's my most current before/during :)

1beforeduring.jpg

What have you done to lose the weight? You look great!! keep it up! :)
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is me before & current (during). 56 lbs. down, today makes six months, one week. :)

6M1W-1.jpg?t=1342014839
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    layer19.jpg

love this photo! really shows the difference - awesome job!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on June 20, 2011 was 187lbs.
    Bottom right picture is June 2, 2012 at 128lbs

amazing job!!
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this thread for later, but I gotta get something out of my chest...

I love all before and after photos. I enjoy looking at other people's success, knowing it'll be my own soon enough!

Thing is, I hate taking photos, and it's something I do only when I'm forced to.

But there are NSV's now and then and one of mine is having my mom, the woman that usually lets me know other women are getting thinner while I'm growing bigger, ask me if I shouldn't be carefull, cause my clothes are getting so big on me!

Or when people ask me my age and don't believe me when I say I'm almost 40!

My pics will be here, eventually, but those NSV's are my ticket right now...

WTG everyone! You're all inspirational!
  • rondom41
    rondom41 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration and motivation! You guys look phenominal!! :tongue:
  • Metal_Viking
    Options
    Taken Jan 2011 what a hot mess I was LOL
    28ko5fo.jpg
    and one year later .. Jan 2012..lost more since then maybe another 15 since the newest pic
    Excuse the "hunchback" look ...forgot I had my backpack under my jacket
    30nhj61.jpg
  • sweetmspea
    sweetmspea Posts: 87
    Options
    you did it...you look great!
  • Metal_Viking
    Options
    before image fixed LOL haven't posted a pic in a long time
    thanks:) I don't think it's as good as others before/after pics but notice the chin area and the whole massive abdominal area in the first one compared to the smaller legs/tighter jeans in the second one
  • patriciagrade
    Options
    2007 BEFORE

1Oct0715-0621.jpg

Last month July 2012

f0f2ba36.jpg
  • patriciagrade
    Options
    Hi Everyone looks great. Did all of you lose just by counting the calories and entering exercises on MFP? Or did you all do something additional? I'm a skeptic. I've been using MFP consistently for 2 weeks and the scales are moving in the WRONG direction for me or not moving at all. I've been exercising more than ever. 1 hour on the stationary bike 4 - 5 times a week. And I've just started 1 hour on the elliptical starting this week :( I want to see results!!!! Help!! Any suggestions?

Hi there,

I've been using MFP consistently for 60+ days, eating about 1400 calories now and working out every day, for about 30 minutes.
    The first 60 days I was eating about 1200 cal, and doing Jillian Michael's 90 day Body revolution workouts only, loosing about 9lbs and a lot of inches in that time. But I was feeling kind of tired and in no mood to wake up in the morning for the workouts.

MFP has helped a lot for me to understand my body, what works, what doesn't.
    Just listen to it, your body, go slow, take your time, don't give up, lift weights, start light, go heavier and do some cardio of your choice! It works, believe me.
    I may have lost a few pounds, but - this is really important - my body is reshaping so fast, the clothes are getting bigger and bigger! I'm wearing clothes I was saving for some other time and I never really believed I would wear them!

Just trust the site, read the threads every time you feel you're loosing it and keep working at it. It'll pay off!
  • Big_Port
    Big_Port Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Before and after P90X
    12396179741.jpg
    Shot at 2012-07-11
    255lbs down to 225

Currently at 210 with less then 10lbs to go to my final.
    img201205211146371.jpg
    Shot at 2012-07-11
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty...5'3
    270 2gx312a.jpg
    250 2cej8n7.jpg
    212 2nun34m.jpg
    207 5p4uih.jpg
  • xiaxiong09
    xiaxiong09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump!! what does SCV/ SVC or whatever mean?!?!?
  • feellikerain
    feellikerain Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hmmmm cant see the pics ? uploader dont work

Your img tags have to be lowercase, not uppercase, then it should work :)
  • twoodward0005
    Options
    Here are mine.. So far, so good. 25 lbs more to go!
    BeforeAndAfter.png

For some reason it cut off the right side of the image I posted???? Oh well
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    Love these threads
  • jennbaker6114
    Options
    guess i don't know how to load a pic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!