Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

Options
Im looking for something new to do. And today found this Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred. Watched the 1st lesson on YouTube and it seems pretty good... so I just ordered it from Amazon.

Is anyone doing it?
Does it really work?
Any suggestions?

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I am doing it :) I like it alot... its only 20 mins and it kicks your butt! Not sure of my results yet, because I'm only on day 5 lol But I can say I've lost 4 lbs in the last week!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    You should check this out... Great results for her!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/250976-my-30-day-shred-results
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing it as well, and I love it!! A great 20 min!!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm also on Day 5, but already I can feel myself getting stronger. I'll hopefully be posting some amazing results of my own in a few weeks, but for now I'm a believer. Plus, I like Jillian's trainer style. We'll see if I change my tune when I move up to Level 2, though. :laugh:
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    I am on day 5 and feel amazing. I have noticed my body changing and every time I do the video, I do it better. I'm getting stronger.
  • syrevitch
    syrevitch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It is one of my favourite. It has made me much stronger but not bulky.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I love it!! I like tifany roth workouts to. They are like 10 min a peice but you def feel it. They are on youtube..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_J8btnIEKQ&feature=related

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I've seen some good results on it. I would get it and try it, but unfortunately I can't do THAT Much activity or it will trigger a migraine. I have to keep my exercise light. :(
  • meanemma86
    meanemma86 Posts: 68
    Options
    i just started it today and found it hard but i am extremly unfit. ive been told it gets easier the more you do it so i am gonna stick with it and see how i get on :)
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from Amazon the other day too. Turns out for what I paid for a used dvd and shipping - I could have gotten a new one at Walmart and be doing to work out already.
  • Lilie555
    Lilie555 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am doing it :) I like it alot... its only 20 mins and it kicks your butt! Not sure of my results yet, because I'm only on day 5 lol But I can say I've lost 4 lbs in the last week!

4 pounds is Awesome!
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Me too! Love Jillian's DVD's - short, not sweet, but effective!
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    loved it! i finished 30 days two weeks ago, i never made it to level 3 but i had a long way to go building enough strength to do them, i was happy with level 2 for 2 weeks, lost 3.5 lbs and 3.6 total inches (with some not so great days eating in there and right before af)
    this time around i'm doing ripped in 30 and to be honest i'm loving this one even more! geared more towards beginners with the promise of OUCh level to come and WAY WAY better cool down stretches, watch that with 30ds she cuts them a little short. good luck and rock it out!!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    I personally dislike JM but her workouts are incredibly effective. I stick with Tony Hortons Power90 and JMs 30 Day Shred because I know I'll get results :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    It works, I started seing results after 5 days!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it too
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    there is a group for a bunch of peeps who are starting it tomorrow. I'm thinking of starting up with everyone. Not sure if I should, I'm already doing Tapout XT.
  • therealjanelle
    Options
    I find Jillian somewhat annoying but I am dripping sweat after the workout... even more than when I run several miles. I have to think it is effective.
  • aoife_griffin
    aoife_griffin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30ds for almost two weeks now, I just started level 2 today! It's tough when you get into it first, so expect 2-3 days of painful muscles, but after that, it gets easier - I've noticed a change in my upper stomach, my shoulders and my back so far, so I'm really happy with it ;)
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I would get it and try it, but unfortunately I can't do THAT Much activity or it will trigger a migraine. I have to keep my exercise light. :(

Really? I suffer with migraine and I have to say since I've been eating less & better, & exercising 4 days a week (30DS included, I'm on level 2, day 9) I haven't suffered with one migraine.

Funny how different things trigger it with different people. For me it's usually pre-menstral. As a fellow sufferer, I (literally) feel your pain. I hope you find something that works for you :flowerforyou: