Looking for some MFP friends who are getting in shape!

Replies

• gogojenniko
    gogojenniko Posts: 31 Member
    Add me too! I'd love to make more friends. :)
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    I do at least a 20mile bike ride most days, plus I have already done 2 rounds of P90x, and some Turbo fire. I love working out and eating a plant strong diet and I am very self motivated, any of you can add me as a friend. I am past 50, and in the best shape of my life!
  • ghjklo9
    ghjklo9 Posts: 57
    THANX!
  • ghjklo9
    Bump.
  • saramerino
    saramerino Posts: 10
    In need of support to help me lose that extra fat on my tummy. Also would like to know how to navigate through this website. Add me, we all need support (: :flowerforyou:
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 73 Member
    It never hurts to have a million friends to help each other stay motivated. Everyone feel free to add me.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Feel free to add me, I started on here 6 weeks ago. I found that the support and motivation from everyone has kept me going with this.
  • ghjklo9
    Same here. :)
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Same here ! Determined to get fit and toned. Feel free to add me everyone :smile:
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Just started my journey today....please add me!
  • ghjklo9
    Success!
  • ghjklo9
    bump
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Yes! also looking for motivation buddies, so drop me an add! :)
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    This fella right here is also looking for more buddies to lose weight with :P
  • ghjklo9
    Okay.
  • adriana90
    adriana90 Posts: 3
    Fell off of the bandwagon.. But I'm determined to get into shape. It would be nice to have people who I can relate to. :] Please free to add me..
  • Anyone can add me too! You can never have enough support. I recently started the C25k program so I would love to be friends with anyone who can provide any tips to get me to my goals. I now understand the running addiction! :)
  • ghjklo9
    Cool, I reached 100! :)
  • I added you since I am starting on the same journey. Others may add me as well if they would like to. The more support for each other, the better.
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Add me please! I only have 3 friends on here, and I definitely need more motivation!