Looking for some MFP friends who are getting in shape!

Options

Replies

• gogojenniko
    gogojenniko Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'd love to make more friends. :)
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I do at least a 20mile bike ride most days, plus I have already done 2 rounds of P90x, and some Turbo fire. I love working out and eating a plant strong diet and I am very self motivated, any of you can add me as a friend. I am past 50, and in the best shape of my life!
  • ghjklo9
    ghjklo9 Posts: 57
    Options
    THANX!
  • ghjklo9
    Options
    Bump.
  • saramerino
    saramerino Posts: 10
    Options
    In need of support to help me lose that extra fat on my tummy. Also would like to know how to navigate through this website. Add me, we all need support (: :flowerforyou:
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It never hurts to have a million friends to help each other stay motivated. Everyone feel free to add me.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started on here 6 weeks ago. I found that the support and motivation from everyone has kept me going with this.
  • ghjklo9
    Options
    Same here. :)
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Same here ! Determined to get fit and toned. Feel free to add me everyone :smile:
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    Just started my journey today....please add me!
  • ghjklo9
    Options
    Success!
  • ghjklo9
    Options
    bump
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Options
    Yes! also looking for motivation buddies, so drop me an add! :)
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    This fella right here is also looking for more buddies to lose weight with :P
  • ghjklo9
    Options
    Okay.
  • adriana90
    adriana90 Posts: 3
    Options
    Fell off of the bandwagon.. But I'm determined to get into shape. It would be nice to have people who I can relate to. :] Please free to add me..
  • brittamarie4
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! You can never have enough support. I recently started the C25k program so I would love to be friends with anyone who can provide any tips to get me to my goals. I now understand the running addiction! :)
  • ghjklo9
    Options
    Cool, I reached 100! :)
  • melting4health
    Options
    I added you since I am starting on the same journey. Others may add me as well if they would like to. The more support for each other, the better.
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Add me please! I only have 3 friends on here, and I definitely need more motivation!