I'm a horrible person!

Options

Replies

• Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I do not consider myself bad and I have thoughts like that! It's just whether you act on them. Write those things down and turn them into a novel.
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    there are days I feel like that.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm such a horrible person even I don't like me.
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh the things that take place in my head....I do not think you are horrible, I just wonder if in your head you added sound effects :-)
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to tell you the thoughts I JUST had about the young amazing looking chick in her bikini that was working it at the gas station. It involved a king size snickers bar.

Literally laughed out loud :happy:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    What you don't know about some thin people is that they are very self-conscious about their weight. My son has always been very thin and is not that interested in food. He sometimes has to be reminded to eat, because he just forgets. He also has a very good internal system that tells him when to stop: he can eat four bites out of chocolate cake and decide it's enough, not because he's dieting, but because he truly doesn't want any more.

He looks great in any clothing he buys, and is always trying to gain weight to little avail.

He won't go to the beach because he feels too thin.
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You are not a horrible person.

We all have thought like that.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Not a day goes by that somebody doesn't need to be pushed down....or kicked in the nuts!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, if I ever said out loud what I think in my head some days, I'd be going straight to.......
    My mind is much more evil than I would ever be.

hehe... ^^ this! i think horrible things sometimes. and sometimes me and my best friend say horrible things.... sometimes i fully believe there is a special place in h*ll for me and her, but at least we will be together i suppose. :laugh: LOL really though, i can be one of the sweetest most giving people you'll ever meet, but there are days i am evil to the core. chrissy (the best friend) likes when evil marie comes out... it makes her laugh. LOL
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    I saw this guy in Wal-Mart yesterday combing his hair, what little was there. I mean he was combing and combing trying to get it just right, whatever THAT is, and all the time I am thinking, Dude, you're bald. It doesn't matter!
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I know I am horrible and going straight to hell. Anyone else have moments where you think you suck as a person?
    [/quote]

I'm a pretty um full figured girl. But when I see bigger women than myself I want to go up to them and tell them that they need to start losing weight...I don't want to be all like hey there fatty, drop some weight! Just more like, hey, I know its hard to be heavy, let me give you some tips on how to work on it...But I know that not everyone cares to hear me or may take offense to that. I do feel guilty for wanting them to lose weight though...
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    No!!! you are not a bad person......You just had a thought and probably made yourself laugh over it!!!!! Laughter is good for you!!!!
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    As someone who has been fluffier and super skinny. YES YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. You wouldn't want someone thinking about pushing you over because you were fat would you?

I remember being skinny. And going shopping. Kid's clothes weren't long enough, and adult clothes weren't small enough. I went to one store. I tried on a 0 that the lady brought me. It was too big. I was so upset. The sales lady made a comment to the effect of - Well the clothes don't come any smaller than that. Why don't you eat a sandwich and come back?

Makes me wonder what other mean stuff people have thought. Your attitudes beget your thoughts, your thoughts beget your actions. Your actions beget your karma.

If you have to think mean thoughts about others to make yourself feel better, you need to examine your attitudes. Hating someone for being naturally skinny or too fat or ugly. That's just wrong.

For those of you who claim no filter. Awesome for you. But how would you feel if someone removed their filter and told you all about yourself?

Stop being jealous. Stop worrying about other peoples weights and shoes, and worry about yourself.
  • llsand
    llsand Posts: 87
    Options
    As someone who has been fluffier and super skinny. YES YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. You wouldn't want someone thinking about pushing you over because you were fat would you?

I remember being skinny. And going shopping. Kid's clothes weren't long enough, and adult clothes weren't small enough. I went to one store. I tried on a 0 that the lady brought me. It was too big. I was so upset. The sales lady made a comment to the effect of - Well the clothes don't come any smaller than that. Why don't you eat a sandwich and come back?

Makes me wonder what other mean stuff people have thought. Your attitudes beget your thoughts, your thoughts beget your actions. Your actions beget your karma.

If you have to think mean thoughts about others to make yourself feel better, you need to examine your attitudes. Hating someone for being naturally skinny or too fat or ugly. That's just wrong.

For those of you who claim no filter. Awesome for you. But how would you feel if someone removed their filter and told you all about yourself?

Stop being jealous. Stop worrying about other peoples weights and shoes, and worry about yourself.

Couldn’t have put it better ..

We don’t know what a person I went through or what they’re going through. Who are we to suppose that they never struggled? It’s not something we see. Who is anyone to suppose that a skinny person was never fat? Or a fat person was never skinny?
    For the shoving something down’s someone’s throat or pushing them because you don’t like the way they look, it’s wrong.

When I see a beautiful woman or man, I admire them. Because unless I get to know them and they turn out to be downright *kitten***** they are just pretty to me. A lot of my friends are in shape and quite good looking and none of them ever discriminated against me when they saw my weight balloon out of control.

Why hate people who are different? What’s the point?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Today I was at the store and this woman who was tall and thin to begin with had on 8 inch heels. With her heels on she looked like she was 6'8 and she only weighed about 100 pounds. I really felt like pushing her boney butt over and laughing because my center of gravity is lower. Part of me knows it was jealousy because she is tall and thin (which I will never be. I'm only 5'1) and a part of me knew it was because it would be hilarious to tip over a woman who looked like a praying mantis.

I know I am horrible and going straight to hell. Anyone else have moments where you think you suck as a person?
    Hell doesn't exist.......................you should have done it.

Kidding.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I find humor in many things that I shouldn't.... :bigsmile:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Today I was at the store and this woman who was tall and thin to begin with had on 8 inch heels. With her heels on she looked like she was 6'8 and she only weighed about 100 pounds. I really felt like pushing her boney butt over and laughing because my center of gravity is lower. Part of me knows it was jealousy because she is tall and thin (which I will never be. I'm only 5'1) and a part of me knew it was because it would be hilarious to tip over a woman who looked like a praying mantis.

memes-ninjas-of-the-insect-world.jpg&sa=X&ei=4O76T6bxL4q5rQGHqtmLCQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGbUcHxInrT1uDOciAg5Qv4_D5q5A
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I saw a "little person" the other day....
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

see this is why i always feel like the biggest person in the room. cause these tiny girls just wake up in the morning wanting to injure us super tall girls like its our fault or we had a choice. you suck.

although, i know i know im going to hell because i stand there and seethe when 5 women walk down the sidewalk together with 5 year olds in their strollers, at the pace of molasses and allow no one to pass them for four blocks.

*****es.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I just hate people who think they are privilaged , just because , I just want to puch em in the face and say how do you feel now?
    you know who i am talking about
    the line cutters
    the big mouth
    the ones who just feel like nobody is there but them.
    the ones who talk down to the cashier or the service guy
    yup i havent yet puched em in the face yet but i certainly humbled quite a few..