Looking Good For Christmas - WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone.
    Keep your finger crossed and say some prayers, I have an interview on Tuesday!!

That is fantastic!!! I wish you the best of luck. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    So I have been riding the stationary bike for almost an hour, have gone almost 13 miles and burned over over 130 calories. I still have about 20 pages to read so I am still going. Just thought I would take a quick break...my tush was starting to hurt. I am keeping a gentle pace but I figured it was better getting my heart rate up a little than sitting on the couch. :bigsmile:

Good for you, anything is better than nothing. You are doing great. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been out of town on a business trip this week...
    Start Date July 15 Starting weight 189
    Week 1 July 22 188 (-1, -1.5in.)
    Week 2 July 29 188 ( no loss , but no gain)

Week 3 Aug 5, 187 (-1, no change in inches this week)
    Week 4 Aug 12, 187 (no change)
    Week 5 Aug 19, 186
    Week 6 Aug 26, 186

Week 7 Sep 2, 186
    Week 8 Sep 9, 186
    Week 9 Sep 18, 190 (darn business trip)

But I'm ready to get back in the swing of things.

It happens to the best of us. Hang in there, it will be off in no time. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Hi all... hope everyone is doing welll this week... I still havne't had a chance to weigh yet, So I think I'm just going to let next Wednesday be my first weigh in.... I don't like the scale right now... lol... Have a good weekend!!

Completely understandable. I don't think any of us do. LOL :bigsmile:
  • annerssju
    Options
    Start Date July 15 - Starting weight 182.5 lbs.
    Week 1 July 22 - 180lbs
    Week 2 July 29 - 179lbs.

Week 3 August 5- 177 lbs.
    Week 4 August 12 - 176 lbs.
    Week 5 August 19 - 174.5 lbs.
    Week 6 August 26- 176 lbs.

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday - 173.5 lbs.
    Week 8 September 9 - 172
    Week 9 September 16 - 170.5 Pretty good, but time is FLYING!! and I still have 20 lbs. to go! Think it's possible to lose that in 3 mos??
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7 Canadian Thanksgiving is on Monday
    Week 13 October 14 .
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 American Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    My goal is to be 150lbs. by Xmas!!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Just spent 90 minutes on the exercise bike and burned over 800 calories and earlier I had a walk that burned 600 calories. Good workout day I hope to keep it up during the weekend and keep the eating under control.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!:drinker:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Just spent 90 minutes on the exercise bike and burned over 800 calories and earlier I had a walk that burned 600 calories. Good workout day I hope to keep it up during the weekend and keep the eating under control.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!:drinker:

Great job with the exercise. Keep up the awesome work and in no time those pounds will be just falling off. Have a great weekend and I will be thinking about you and your controlled eating. I know you can do it. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Week 1 July 22 - 180lbs
    Week 2 July 29 - 179lbs.

Week 8 September 9 - 172
    Week 9 September 16 - 170.5 Pretty good, but time is FLYING!! and I still have 20 lbs. to go! Think it's possible to lose that in 3 mos??

You are doing great so far, keep up the good work. I know it can be done, lossing 20 pounds in 12 weeks. I did it at the beginning of the year. Of course, that was my first 20 pounds and now my last 20 are taking forever to go away. I am slowly lossing again, but just like you and everyone else, I want it gone now. Hang in there you can do it, with will and determination you will do it. Have a wonderful weekend. :bigsmile:
  • annerssju
    Options
    Week 1 July 22 - 180lbs
    Week 2 July 29 - 179lbs.

Week 8 September 9 - 172

You are doing great so far, keep up the good work. I know it can be done, lossing 20 pounds in 12 weeks. I did it at the beginning of the year. Of course, that was my first 20 pounds and now my last 20 are taking forever to go away. I am slowly lossing again, but just like you and everyone else, I want it gone now. Hang in there you can do it, with will and determination you will do it. Have a wonderful weekend. :bigsmile:

Thanks for the support, you're doing awesome too!!!

I just went back to work after having my baby, and am having a hard time finding time to work out.... Hopefully once I get my routine down I'll be able to squeeze in at least 20-30 min. of work out time!!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    25 minutes on treadmill at full incline - 154 calories!!! woohooo
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I hope you all have a lovely week. I was so busy the past few days I didn't even have time to read the posts 'til this morning.

As for me, I just had the most stressful week topped off by the weekend from hell. It involved a 50th anniversary party for my in-laws which I planned, cancelled, re-planned, cancelled, and then had to re-plan at the last minute. A whole lot of family were in town and we were all looking forward to getting together. My brother in law is schizophrenic and it is usually controlled with his medication and his behaviour isn't too bad but about a week ago it started getting very erratic so I was asked by my father in law to cancel everything which I did but then the gang wanted to do something anyway ... big mistake ... he acted up, got angry, got aggressive, then got violent. A fight broke out and of course I jumped in the middle of it all to try and break it up ... police were called and my brother in law was taken away. I feel sooooo bad about everything. My poor in-laws, how many people actually make it to their 50th anniversary and then this happened. Hopefully my old belief that things happen for a reason holds true with this situation too. Sorry I layed this on all of you ... I'm hoping I'll feel better now that I wrote it out ... I'll try to be more positive in the future.
  • Nichole1017
    Nichole1017 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I think actually seeing it in words will keep me motivated! Great idea!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Oh wow Maggie. I am so sorry to hear about what happened at your inlaws celebration. Now that it is over, hopefully you will have a much better and less stressfull week.

*hugs*

Tammy
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Oh wow Maggie. I am so sorry to hear about what happened at your inlaws celebration. Now that it is over, hopefully you will have a much better and less stressfull week.

*hugs*

Tammy
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Okay here is my weigh in for Saturday
    Start Date July 15 186.0
    Week 1 July 22 186.0
    Week 2 July 29 186.0
    Week 3 August 5 186.0
    Week 4 August 12 186.0
    Week 5 August 19 181.2
    Week 6 August 26 179.2 (down 2 pounds)
    Week 7 September 5 178.0
    Week 8 September 12 177.8
    Week 9 September 18 176.8
    I am slow and steady. I have now officially lost 30 pounds. I have 10 pounds to go to m ultimate goal. I am feeling great. WHOOOHOOO!!!
    Have a fantastic everyone. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Thanks for the support, you're doing awesome too!!!

I just went back to work after having my baby, and am having a hard time finding time to work out.... Hopefully once I get my routine down I'll be able to squeeze in at least 20-30 min. of work out time!!

Yeah, once you get back into your routine it will be easier for you. My suggestion, schedule that 20 or 30 mins for yourself and stick to it. It will make you feel so much better and ready to tackle anything. Have a fantastic week. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    25 minutes on treadmill at full incline - 154 calories!!! woohooo

You are doing awesome!!!:bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I hope you all have a lovely week. I was so busy the past few days I didn't even have time to read the posts 'til this morning.

As for me, I just had the most stressful week topped off by the weekend from hell. It involved a 50th anniversary party for my in-laws which I planned, cancelled, re-planned, cancelled, and then had to re-plan at the last minute. A whole lot of family were in town and we were all looking forward to getting together. My brother in law is schizophrenic and it is usually controlled with his medication and his behaviour isn't too bad but about a week ago it started getting very erratic so I was asked by my father in law to cancel everything which I did but then the gang wanted to do something anyway ... big mistake ... he acted up, got angry, got aggressive, then got violent. A fight broke out and of course I jumped in the middle of it all to try and break it up ... police were called and my brother in law was taken away. I feel sooooo bad about everything. My poor in-laws, how many people actually make it to their 50th anniversary and then this happened. Hopefully my old belief that things happen for a reason holds true with this situation too. Sorry I layed this on all of you ... I'm hoping I'll feel better now that I wrote it out ... I'll try to be more positive in the future.

I am sorry things got out of hand for you. I do believe writing it out does help. I really hope that this week will be better for you. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I think actually seeing it in words will keep me motivated! Great idea!

It is never too late. Just copy and paste into your reply with your weigh in. Most of the girls weigh in on Wednesday mornings. If you like to weigh in on another day, just change the date and do it then. I always weigh in on Saturdays.
    Glad that you are here with us. Have a fantastic week. :bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone has a fantastic day!!!