Finally Hit "One-derland"! 125 lbs lost in 14 months!

Options
124»

Replies

• slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats !! Your hard work shows ! Great inspiration for us =)
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!yayaayayayaayayay:flowerforyou: You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and you look wonderful. The quote is so on point, I couldn't tell you the number of times I've quit on living healthy and then a year rolled around and I thought to myself, "If only I had stayed with it..."
  • hadlockd801
    hadlockd801 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    wow you look great girl, what an inspiration x
  • trudence1
    trudence1 Posts: 34
    Options
    My 11 year old is sitting next to me as I look at these. Here is what he said, "MY! She keeps getting younger and younger!" Made me laugh, but it is amazing how much younger you look now.
  • JackieT54
    JackieT54 Posts: 19
    Options
    Congratz!! wtg and thanks for sharing!
  • purebliss24
    Options
    congratulations! you look amazing...what a journey! that is very inspiring - it is sooo easy to give up! thank you for sharing your dedication. love the quote
  • usernametori
    Options
    WooHOO! awesome job.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:

That quote is what I have to say to myself some days to keep going. Thank you so much for the inspiration! :smile:
  • jen8239
    jen8239 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My 11 year old is sitting next to me as I look at these. Here is what he said, "MY! She keeps getting younger and younger!" Made me laugh, but it is amazing how much younger you look now.

Wow thats cute. LOL I'm only 28.....didn't realize I looked older.
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look "onederful"! And I have to say, you are a very pretty girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!