Wanna do this, for my family

Options
Hello all...just finished setting up my account, profile, etc. Had an ugly visit with the Doctor yesterday, need to lose some weight, become aware of my calorie intake, exercise...have kids still at home and grandchildren, I have to do this.....live in Central ohio with my partner, 14 year daughter, 5 dogs, 2 birds, 12 fish...looking forward to becoming more active, feeling better......

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello all...just finished setting up my account, profile, etc. Had an ugly visit with the Doctor yesterday, need to lose some weight, become aware of my calorie intake, exercise...have kids still at home and grandchildren, I have to do this.....live in Central ohio with my partner, 14 year daughter, 5 dogs, 2 birds, 12 fish...looking forward to becoming more active, feeling better......
    hello there .....welcome to an awesome site that is sooo supportive and motivated ..... good luck on your weight loss journey ... KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS again good luck :smile:
  • sugeil22
    Options
    Hey, good luck and can't wait to hear about your great progress...
  • kimberjones
    Options
    This is a great site for encouragement and motivation. It's helped me tons and continues to help me stay strong when frustration sets in. Ultimately, though, make sure you're not doing this just for your family. It is your body and it'll be good for you!!!:smile:
    :flowerforyou: