Fit this Fall!...New Group! Join!

Options
12346»

Replies

• kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Really Frustrated...

I posted on here .. and do not see my reply!

Hmmmm!

Ok Here it goes..

204 ... Gained ... 4 lbs this week!

I dont get it either, worked out crazy in the gym, even did 2 hours Thursday night! Eating within my caloric amounts, drinking my water... DISCOURAGED and blew it out this weekend.

Ate Ice Cream with the kids this weekend since Friday was WEIGHT gained! Pixxed... Pixxed!
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Alright, I know I'm really late, but I wouldn't mind joining along in this if no one else minds!

If so, then I'm at 211.5 right now. Working to get under 210, then under 200, and then to 180! Yay, short-term goals!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    gained 5....

back in the game today. :grumble:
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in today, Ill do it first thing tomorrow morn. Its been a crazy week for me started a new job as a charge nurse so i was stressed, then went to the Fryeburg fair on Saturday and ate half a blooming onion, then yesterday went to the drag races and had a few drinks x a few drinks way over my calorie intake : ( Ill check in tomorrow.
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    hey everyone! And welcome all the new peeps! It seems like everyone's doing great, which is awesome. I weighed in last friday (didn't have time to post) and had only gained a pound back, so I'm at 159. This is GREAT NEWS because I felt like I had gained a million. So I am back on track and feeling FABULOUS :laugh:

So- I've been dairy free for about three years (serious "bubble guts" :noway: ) and now I am trying gluten free, too. So far, feeling awesome, tons of energy and not as bloated....discovered that Trader Joe's is a great place for cheap treats, like rice bread- yum!

Anyone else gluten free and got some tips?? And another thing I need HELP with is trying to plan running into my life. I miss it! How do I keep it part of my day?!?!?!? any tips from other busy bees? Do you all think I can get to my goal of 144 by christmas? Or is that wishful thinking!

THANKS EVERYBODY! I :heart: OUR GROUP!
    (p.s. I am sitting here with all my new T.J.'s foods all around me, adding them into my food diary, and my puppy's trying to eat everything!! :laugh: it's ridiculous!)
  • maggie333
    Options
    im gonna try it too.
  • bam0904
    bam0904 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    didnt gain or lose, dont feel motivated. Tired of sweeting and the scale hardly moving!! going to the gym in the morning hopefully the mood will be better
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi eveyone,,,,
    Sorry didn't weigh-in this last weekend,, took off themiddle of last week on a road trip.... five days of driving and eatingout... not good for the butt......or the scale.... when I got on thismorning I was up 5:grumble: aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bt I knew this would happen... I do alot of traveling... I need to figure out how to do it healthy??????escpeally now with the holidays coming,,,,, Family and fun and always,,, fatting foods.... I'm gona have to re-think,,, these next couple of months... Hope eveyone is doing good,, and havin a great week,,,,, Keep moving... :flowerforyou:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It's friday, that means we check in right!?

New CW: 171

I'm really not doing too well with my weekly goals...
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it isn't too late. Just started here today
  • maggie333
    Options
    chcking in. starting wt. 120. new wt.116, down 4 lbs. :smile:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Forgot to weighin yesterday., sorry it looks like alot of us did too...
    So I weighed this morning and it was not as bad as I though after last weekends trip....

Wast week 147 if I remember right...
    CW 149,,,, up only 2
    Goal for this week,,,, 147 again
    Goal for end of month 145
    Goal for thanksgiving 142
    over all goal 130 some time next year.

hope everyones having a great week,,, keep moving:drinker:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 143.2.
  • ckholmes
    Options
    checking in for this past friday 260. yeeha 4lbs down
  • ashaner
    ashaner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    checking in - forgot on Friday - was 228.0 - only a half pound but I'll take it!!
  • ckholmes
    Options
    Ok yeah for me down 2 more lbs ! :wink:
  • maggie333
    Options
    no change, :indifferent:

285513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Frustrated and unmotivated by our MESSAGE BOARD Moderator...

Fit this fall has turned into a aJOKE....

She never posts our totals, motivation and support group has turned into a joke...

SO, I am going to find another one.. if someone has any suggestions, then please speak up.