Is it time for a seperate flirtation forum??

Replies

• if you want to flirt, go to a bar. or try match.com, plenty of fish, or e-harmony.
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    WOuld be honestly funny if people were totally honest...

"2/10 damn look at your nose! Thats totaly F&%$£ up!"
    "1/10 I don't like your hair and your clothes are terrible"

Each thread would be locked in about 2 minutes.
    "2/10 Eww you're way too fat."

HAHA..."1/10 why are you hiding a beachball under your shirt?"
  • casperuk
    if you want to flirt, go to a bar. or try match.com, plenty of fish, or e-harmony.

You have beautiful eyes. :)
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    if you want to flirt, go to a bar. or try match.com, plenty of fish, or e-harmony.

0/10 would not bang.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    This is "Chit-chat, fun, and games" go to the other forums if you don't want to see flirting.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member

They have forums like that (the Misc). No girls venture there...for obvious reasons
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member

"2/10 Eww you're way too fat."

HAHA..."1/10 why are you hiding a beachball under your shirt?"
    "3/10 lose the quadruple chin, then maybe we'll talk."
  • guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    The private messages i am getting in responce to this are hilarous. Wouldnt be surprrised if this doesnt go bye bye soon. Think i struck a few nerves
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member

0/10 would not bang.

LOL Sir! You're my hero! Not only do you have bacon in your name, but I also get the reference... also, her knees are too pointy and she has backne... 0/10 would not bang! LOL, I can barely type from laughing so hard!
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    I thought that is what the chit-chat, fun, and games section was for.

my thoughts.... why not have fun? Is it really impossible to combine weight loss AND fun?? OMG, what has the world come to... people trying to have fun while losing weight tut tut

Exactly! who cares - its all fun and games. Personally, I could careless. :happy:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member

You have beautiful eyes. :)
    HAHAHA
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

Lmfao!!! I totally agree with this! Dammit, I got an 8, but some other chick gets a ten cuz she's got a dog!!! Thats it! I'm gonna go cry in my cereal now!
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member

Lmfao!!! I totally agree with this! Dammit, I got an 8, but some other chick gets a ten cuz she's got a dog!!! Thats it! I'm gonna go cry in my cereal now!

LMAO!!!
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member

my thoughts.... why not have fun? Is it really impossible to combine weight loss AND fun?? OMG, what has the world come to... people trying to have fun while losing weight tut tut

Exactly! who cares - its all fun and games. Personally, I could careless. :happy:

Fun and weight loss are not able to be in the same sentence. It is supposed to be all hungry, anger, blood, sweat and hard work. No laughing allowed.
  • I thought that is what the chit-chat, fun, and games section was for.

I agree.

Personally, I don't participate in the "rate the person above you" type threads. But, I do participate in the flirting at times. It's fun. And I do get an ego boost. And, so what, yeah, I still need to lose some weight, and I've got a long way to go. But I've made a few friends here on MFP in the process. It makes it more FUN.

If I find a particular post annoying or boring or stupid, I ignore it. What harm is it doing to YOU (I'm speaking in general terms, no one particuar) if some people want to act goofy and flirt and give others compliments. You don't have to participate. You don't even have to read it if you don't want to.

I say, Live and let live.

:smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    I don't participate in those threads because people are lying to each other anyway. Oh really? Her hair color makes you give her a 10? Oh yeah, His eyes makes him a 9? Ah I see, that cute dog you're holding in the pictures makes her a 10 because she's an animal lover, lol!

It defeats the entire purpose without honesty, but meh, what can you do?
    :laugh: Agree!
  • I thought that is what the chit-chat, fun, and games section was for.

Fun and weight loss are not able to be in the same sentence. It is supposed to be all hungry, anger, blood, sweat and hard work. No laughing allowed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • casperuk

0/10 big fat bum and looks 2d, almost like a cartoon character.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    LordMoNakedHoes.gif
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: well that is true there are many topics that seem to be "am I hot or not" and I am very guilty of posting in them...to be honest though its a space filler for me when I get bored..lol I wont cry if you rate me a 5 or tell me I am unattractive... opinions are like *kitten*, everyone has one :wink: With that being said... I see the chit-chat forum as just a bunch of fun and games anyways...never taken too seriously :glasses: