Is it time for a seperate flirtation forum??

Options

Replies

• casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    my problem with them is the liberal way people throw around 8s 9s and 10s.

MFP is not filled with supermodels. :)
    Except for me, right? Wait, let me go find a picture of me wih a cute puppy before you answer... ;)

1/10 Burgundy hat with emerald green ribbon...helllllllooooo?????

:)

(8/10 really and well out of my league)

My league is around 2/10 to 6/10 and the 6 is only if I brush my hair.

Waaaaah!!!! It was a Christmas party photo booth! Be glad I didn't post the one with the big glasses and fake necktie!
    Wow - see 8/10 with no puppy! (just kidding, thanks - I think I'd give myself a 7, so I'm highly flattered)

Thanks OP for this post - tops!

Well I could have said 10/10 and been totally sycophantic but thats saying there is no other person on the planet better looking. Or that you are in a group of no more than 10% of the population all who look about the same...But you arent. However I believe if there were 10 random people and you were one of them, you would be around the 3rd best looking.

This honesty thing is liberating. :)
  • casperuk
    Options
    Are you including the men in that statement?

1/10 you look like a chess pawn.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Agreed
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

bodybuilding.com then misc section.

You've been warned. nothing good comes of girls going there...nothing. Except for the occasional insecure girl who is pressured into posting nudes for the enjoyment of thousands of 20 year old boys.

You realise that total males logged in to MFP right now are 1, me, and thats just so I can post this.
    Total people on Bodybuilding.com's forum has just increased by 3000.

Awe, so nice of you to stick around ;)
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well hopefully at least one person fell for it :p
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Except for me, right? Wait, let me go find a picture of me wih a cute puppy before you answer... ;)

I know you're just having fun bro, but never, ever, ever think that any woman is out of your league. There is nothing she (speaking in general) possesses that you can't give back equally. Don't tell me to reach for the sky when there are footprints on the moon and all that jazz! BAWSS!
  • casperuk
    Options

bodybuilding.com then misc section.

You've been warned. nothing good comes of girls going there...nothing. Except for the occasional insecure girl who is pressured into posting nudes for the enjoyment of thousands of 20 year old boys.

You realise that total males logged in to MFP right now are 1, me, and thats just so I can post this.
    Total people on Bodybuilding.com's forum has just increased by 3000.

Awe, so nice of you to stick around ;)

Well yes I am a gentleman of course. And 2 seconds after I posted that I didn't see what the bodybuilding.com forum was all about. Nosir I stayed on here where people post threads called "Show me your puppies" and the thread is filled with pictures of dogs!!!! What kind of a world are we living in?
  • lo13264
    lo13264 Posts: 13
    Options
    A agree, some people have shameless pictures of their torso's on display.

Hussy's :)

This is the post I am refering to. Dont really think he is cally the men hussy's but who knows!
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Waaaaah!!!! It was a Christmas party photo booth! Be glad I didn't post the one with the big glasses and fake necktie!
    Wow - see 8/10 with no puppy! (just kidding, thanks - I think I'd give myself a 7, so I'm highly flattered)

Well I could have said 10/10 and been totally sycophantic but thats saying there is no other person on the planet better looking. Or that you are in a group of no more than 10% of the population all who look about the same...But you arent. However I believe if there were 10 random people and you were one of them, you would be around the 3rd best looking.

Haha!! I think you're flirting!!!
  • casperuk
    Options

I know you're just having fun bro, but never, ever, ever think that any woman is out of your league. There is nothing she (speaking in general) possesses that you can't give back equally. Don't tell me to reach for the sky when there are footprints on the moon and all that jazz! BAWSS!

Wow, thank you. Sincerely. Thats just made me feel about 10feet tall. I agree with you to be honest but society isn't built like that. There are people who no matter how 'pretty' they are would go for a bloke who isn't tom cruise looking but I've never met either of them.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Everyone is beautiful! You're all 10s! Except one of you, that is...
  • casperuk
    Options

Haha!! I think you're flirting!!!

:) Damn I thought I was being subtle!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Very clever, OP. What a great way to get all the flirty people in one place! They'll come to bash you, and then you can change your profile pic and friend them! I wish I'd thought of it myself.
  • casperuk
    Options
    A agree, some people have shameless pictures of their torso's on display.

Hussy's :)

This is the post I am refering to. Dont really think he is cally the men hussy's but who knows!

Yes, I am. It was a joke, te OP was a man, who has a picture of just his torso. That was the point of the joke :)
  • lo13264
    Options

Thanks glad you noticed.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Thanks glad you noticed.

I think you've lost too much weight your head is almost as big as your torso!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    guilty i have participated, but people either say everyone is lovely, or go to the other extreme and are really mean!!! You have to accept if you post you may not get a great response, but it is in the chit chat section so i do not see a problem with it!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    if you want to flirt, go to a bar. or try match.com, plenty of fish, or e-harmony.

0/10 would not bang.

Still laughing
  • lo13264
    Options

Thanks glad you noticed.

I think you've lost too much weight your head is almost as big as your torso!

Thanks again. LOL. Figured I would stay out of the looks judging competitions on these sites.
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    OP: If you don't like it, don't click it. welcome to the internetz sir, it's best if you don't take things too seriously here. And if something offends keep scrolling or click the X on your browser.

FWIW - i don't participate in those discussion but i don't care that they exist. Have you seriously read every other piece of information on this forum? Your experience is what you choose it to be.