30ds starting Monday 9th July - join me!

Options

Replies

• Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I did start back on it last week but only got to Wednesday before I gave up! This week I will do it every day and get back on track with my diet...only 10 weeks till holiday. Eek!
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 8 of level 2 :-)
    i do it 3-4 times a week, and do level straight after doing level1, and after school hols will get back into my walking
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    second time around too, this is my 2nd day (9th)
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today is my Day 3 for level 1. I just posted in the other thread, but I absolutely love how packed this workout is. After 20 minutes, I feel as if I worked out for over 60+ minutes at the gym, all in the conveniance of my own home. Good Luck everyone! I hope we all are able to stay motivated and inspired to allow this workout to transform our bodies :)
  • djlstanley
    Options
    I started 30DS today and oh my word!! I thought I was reasonably fit, but just been proven wrong. Will admit to having to modify some moves half way throu, but here's to improving and shredding :-). I'm using 2kg weights as haven't any smaller, might have to drop to tins or bottles of water for some of the strength training! Off to eat humble pie!!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 1

Start measurements
    146.2 lbs
    chest 38.5
    waist 32
    hips 38.5

I'm still nursing and had not nursed at this point for 10 hours which affects chest and weight measurements.
  • ATOLLIT
    ATOLLIT Posts: 149
    Options
    I did day 1 last night, and my neck/shoulders are SO SORE this morning! Most of it felt okay while I was doing it, just my arms were really wobbly. Thinking 2kg weights was a bit too ambitious! But I don't have any others sooo I'd better man up a bit I think. Just not sure how to make my neck not feel like it's about to snap before I can do this evening's...
  • rachledezjones
    rachledezjones Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just did my first 30ds workout! I'm so tired and sweaty (and I've never felt pain like it hahaha!) but I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow!

Start measurements:

Bust- 39
    Waist- 30.5
    Hips- 39
  • sarahlou1045
    Options
    Just posted on the other thread starting again tonight was doing really well with this before,

Will measure and do a new weigh in later
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS today. Let's do this.
  • workoutbarbie29
    workoutbarbie29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in.......... I have to get ready for my 30th Birthday in Jamaica. It's in 41 days and counting. I will be increasing my bootcamps from two a week to maybe four. Continue my three days of personal training and of course attend a few more cardio parties. :happy:
  • jessmeowww
    jessmeowww Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me of Level 1. But I'd love to be in it! I'd love the motivation and comments :)
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    If my videos come in today, I'll start tonight!!
  • ramrockrac
    ramrockrac Posts: 38
    Options
    Thanks everyone!:-) xxx
    Just waiting to digest my massive dinner of chips and chicken oops!!
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I thought I had posted here but must have done on another 30DS thread - did actually start today tho!
    So am in too :)
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I just started today without seeing this post so it works out good! I actually was looking to see how others entered this workout in their diary. Btw, I just found the videos on YouTube for those who don't have them....
  • kristy3119
    kristy3119 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Today's my 3rd day, and I'm planing to do it daily all the way through. I've got Warrior dash coming up in 6 weeks so I thought this would be a good time for a solid 30 days of Jillian :)
  • kristy3119
    kristy3119 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me of Level 1. But I'd love to be in it! I'd love the motivation and comments :)

I'm on day 3 too! Have you done it before?
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in starting today
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started it last week but the holiday really screwed me up with being away from home. Going to go at it again!!!