What are you looking forward to?

Options
Ok, so I know everyone has the usual reasons for wanting to lose weight, be healthy, play with my kids, fit in a bikini blah blah blah... But I was wondering if anyone had any other good things about being slimmer?

It hit me earlier that I would have like half the surface area to shave/wax/epilate! Thank god!!

Replies

• DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have several things I am looking forward to...shopping in a normal person store, wearing a size 10 that I have had hanging in my closet for 2 years, doing a lingerie photo shoot without looking totally disgusting, being able to sing high notes again without being winded, dancing in public without looking like a fat slob, and much more.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well I'm hoping to lose another 20lbs by my family Reunion but I'd be happy with just another 10-15lbs if that's all I can lose. It's in late September. I'm looking forward to that, most of them haven't seen me since I was 250lbs, so I have something to really show off already, but I'd love to be beyond this.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    It will be a definite confidence booster. I know people say not to worry about how others look at you but you know what they are thinking. I would love for them to look at me for the opposite reason.
  • jtakingcareofherself
    jtakingcareofherself Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to wear a really skimpy Halloween costume! I <3 Halloween and want to be able to dress up in anything I want!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    To walk into a shoe store and try on / buy a pair of tall boots (Instead of ordering wide calf ones from a specialty place online).
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    being comfortable to train in only a sports bra under my gi because it is soo hot in the summer and all the guys leave their tops off regardless of size.
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    To walk into a shoe store and try on / buy a pair of tall boots (Instead of ordering wide calf ones from a specialty place online).

Oh man, that's a great one! I love boots, but own none. So sad.
  • cberridge1987
    Options

I know exactly what you mean!
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    To join the ARMY and persue my dream of being in the medical field (w/o having college loans). To be more confident, to Be able to stay healthy, to walk up my tier stairs at work without having to take a huge breath at the top. To wear the sixe 8 jeans I have hanging on my wall.....
    Whatever your goal is,.....keep doing what your all doing.
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wearing fitted clothes without constantly having to concentrate on sucking in my stomach >.<
  • cberridge1987
    Options
    Wearing fitted clothes without constantly having to concentrate on sucking in my stomach >.<

Seeing this made me think of another - no more 'hold it in' pants
  • soontobesam
    Options

Ugh. seriously
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    Looking gorgeous in my wedding dress... (Less than four weeks away!)
  • soontobesam
    Options
    To join the ARMY and persue my dream of being in the medical field (w/o having college loans). To be more confident, to Be able to stay healthy, to walk up my tier stairs at work without having to take a huge breath at the top. To wear the sixe 8 jeans I have hanging on my wall.....
    Whatever your goal is,.....keep doing what your all doing.

Get it girl!!
  • colonial96
    colonial96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love this one!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing a swimsuit with a normal bottom, maybe a boy short cut rather than the huge man trunks I wear now to hide my enormous bum and and gigantic wobbly thighs. The man shorts go to my knees!
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A tummy up to the task of displaying a belly button ring.
    150 crunches today . . . Plus oblique work . . . I have 100 pounds to go before I think the tummy will be up to the task.
  • winddancer57
    winddancer57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lots of things but one right off the top of my head,being able to bend and cut my toenails :frown:
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    To look like the person I feel like inside! I swear I'm solid muscle under this fat suit! We are going on vaca later in the year and I figure losing weight = smaller clothes so we can fit more into the suitcase. lol And to not be the fat friend anymore. ;o)
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I want to go skydiving; right now I am too large to do it. Being able to shop anywhere and having less surface area to maintain are also good bonuses.