What are you looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I have several things I am looking forward to...shopping in a normal person store, wearing a size 10 that I have had hanging in my closet for 2 years, doing a lingerie photo shoot without looking totally disgusting, being able to sing high notes again without being winded, dancing in public without looking like a fat slob, and much more.

Could I be the photographer? I went to school for doing just that!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    I am looking forward to hitting hard on the field...and having the endurance to do it for 80 minutes!

Outside of my rugby goals, I am definitely looking forward to the increased confidence, the ability to fit into cute clothes, and, let's face it...looking good naked! :laugh:
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I wanna go to Six Flags again!! Have not been in sssooo long.... too big for the rides.... and SHOPPING!!!
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to order more clothes from Asian fashion stores. They have the cutest clothes but most brands are one size.
  • rdfhunter
    rdfhunter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Life. A real one & not the one where you have to be conscience of every where you go
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wearing fitted clothes without constantly having to concentrate on sucking in my stomach >.<

But sucking in your gut is such a great ab workout! Hahaha...
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wedding dress shop in January - LOL :)
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I've got a few things:

1) I'd LOVE to feel confident about my body
    2) I'd like to feel sexy and attractive -- and maybe meet a nice guy from it, instead of the *kitten* I usually settle for.
    3) I'd love to be able to do a pin-up ish photoshoot
    4) I write a healthy food blog, I'd love to be able to show my readers that you CAN lose weight just from diet and exercise.

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the time where my "snotty mouthed" middle school students don't ask me when is my baby due. UGH! I hate this! I only carry my weight in my stomach............
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have several things I am looking forward to...shopping in a normal person store, wearing a size 10 that I have had hanging in my closet for 2 years, doing a lingerie photo shoot without looking totally disgusting, being able to sing high notes again without being winded, dancing in public without looking like a fat slob, and much more.

Could I be the photographer? I went to school for doing just that!

Not sure if the hubby would appreciate that, but thank you for the offer. I have a female friend that takes amazing photos of me and has done all my photos since my wedding in 2008. I trust her completely!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to the time where my "snotty mouthed" middle school students don't ask me when is my baby due. UGH! I hate this! I only carry my weight in my stomach............

That's awful! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!!

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/
  • meabhaline
    meabhaline Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It hit me earlier that I would have like half the surface area to shave/wax/epilate! Thank god!!
    [/quote]

LOL
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    being able to sing high notes again without being winded

I'm adding this one to my list. The neighbors will not be pleased! :happy:
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    My future career in law enforcement

Not only will I look hot in my uniform...lol...yet I will healthy, happy and able to do my job 1000000%
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    My future career in law enforcement

Not only will I look hot in my uniform...lol...yet I will healthy, happy and able to do my job 1000000%

Also probably a good idea for the sake of your spine. Those bullet proof vests and utility belts officers wear are heavy, I've known several who had back problems.
  • DefyGravity1977
    Options

I am a first soprano and before I got really heavy and had kids I was able to hit all those high notes with little difficulty. Music is my passion and the weight has been a real hindrance.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to show off the amazing results I get when I'm done with Insanity. I know it sounds silly but I want people to look at me and think "wow she's in great shape, she must have worked hard for that body." I'm also looking forward to fitting into some of my old clothes from when I used to be smaller.

Also, when I'm at the point where I feel like I'm fully recovered from my eating disorder I'm looking forward to sharing my story with others in real life, not just on MFP. I want to help people who have experienced the same things and motivate them to work through their problems and face their demons as I have been doing.
  • DefyGravity1977
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to wear a really skimpy Halloween costume! I <3 Halloween and want to be able to dress up in anything I want!

I have always wanted to do this too!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    Options
    Wearing fitted clothes without constantly having to concentrate on sucking in my stomach >.<

Amen to that!
  • MaraDiaz
    Options

I am a first soprano and before I got really heavy and had kids I was able to hit all those high notes with little difficulty. Music is my passion and the weight has been a real hindrance.

I could see that, given how winded I get now compared to before. As for me, I am a first rate mauler of music and butcherer of innocent high notes. I love to sing, but nobody loves to hear me. But they do anyway! No one has died yet from it, though.