So I cried today.

Options

Replies

• jlr2001
    jlr2001 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Awww...such a happy moment! WTG!!! So proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Can't wait to get there x x
  • leafry62
    leafry62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You have done so well. I too was amazed when in a proper jeans shop with my hubby getting jeans for him and asked cautiously if they might have some in my size and the lady said we should have. Well i tried them on and they fitted I was so excited the other guy even said to my hubby gee she is excited. As I said to my hubby they might be the biggest in the store but at least I can now fit into them. Was such a good feeling to walk out of their with a pair for me also. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • bear339
    bear339 Posts: 4
    Options
    :smile: Yea for you...Keep it up....
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is great motivation! Keep it up!!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    NICE! Way to go :-)
  • Daella
    Daella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Aww! This made me tear up a bit. I'm so happy for you :) Congrats!
  • Arredondo145
    Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! So proud and happy for you. I bought large shirts today instead of extra large - I did the happy dance right there in the store lol
    Keep up the great work!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling! you deserve the huge feeling of achievement! I hope you treated yourself to those pants, because If I had been in the store and seen you, I would have got them for you.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I cried a little with you as I read this. :)
  • AdinaEden
    AdinaEden Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Proud moment! I can relate. Well done, keep it up ;-)
  • tkbronico
    tkbronico Posts: 58
    Options
    Congratulations! I needed your story today...it wasn't a great last few days for me, and that just made me smile :-) Keep up the great work, and enjoy all of your new shopping experiences!!
  • kais79
    kais79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is one of my dreams. Only a couple of months ago I thought they were just dreams, until I made the decision to start trying and not giving up no matter what happened. Now I feel my dream of losing the weight and having so many of the things I couldn't have being obese... this will also be a milestone for me. I feel your joy and want to thank you for helping give me yet another motivation to keep on going. Everyone here is very nice and supportive. Thank you all! :)
  • kimberly2504
    kimberly2504 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I shop both plus size and regular women's but I always order my stuff online because I can't handle shopping in stores, because I'm most likely to not find things that fit. You experience is an inspiration for me, and I really hope to be in your place soon.
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful news! Congratulations! Keep it up :) xxxxx
  • lillovelylady
    Options
    This is awesome!!!! I cried reading it, congrats!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I cry every time I go into Foot Locker too.

thanks for this.. I still keep wavering on tears and a bit of shock (still sinking in, and this made me giggle) :)
  • pinkly14fun2
    Options
    Thats so awesome! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!