So I cried today.

Options

Replies

• schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling! you deserve the huge feeling of achievement! I hope you treated yourself to those pants, because If I had been in the store and seen you, I would have got them for you.

YES I DID! 3 PAIR IN FACT!! LOL! I figured I wanted a pair for every day I work out regularly with the trainer (3 days /wk) but I workout more often than that, so I'd still have to wash them 1-2 x a week depending on how often I hit the Gym.

And this was VERY sweet - THANK YOU!

Tina
  • jennakrysteen
    Options
    awwww thats awesome...I can't wait for that day!
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    That's awsome! Time to go shopping! Can't wait for that day.

24615602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • schustc
    Options
    This is one of my dreams. Only a couple of months ago I thought they were just dreams, until I made the decision to start trying and not giving up no matter what happened. Now I feel my dream of losing the weight and having so many of the things I couldn't have being obese... this will also be a milestone for me. I feel your joy and want to thank you for helping give me yet another motivation to keep on going. Everyone here is very nice and supportive. Thank you all! :)

You are doing great! you will get there! I still have a good 80 lbs to lose, and I have been at this weight in the past, but I'm a bit 'smaller' because I have been lifting weights for the past 3 months, and I think that's helped a bit. The same size clothes I wore at this point some years ago(when I was at this weight) are loose on me now. So I'm in a smaller size than I would have been by just losing weight (because of lifting).

THANK YOU!
  • loricolwill
    loricolwill Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is an awesome feeling when you realize that you can now shop anywhere. And wait til you get those puppies out of the dryer and think, " now where did those tiny things come from?" :drinker: :drinker:
  • loveme4areason
    loveme4areason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome story!
  • schustc
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful words and kind replies. I am in a bit of denial - I just can't wrap my head around this. It's ... surreal :)
  • Loozin
    Loozin Posts: 91
    Options
    Beautiful !
    Start to believe it, your hard work has paid off.
    So happy for you.
    Excellent motivation to finish the job.
    I LOVE a Happy cry...
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    fantastic! making me cry to. im such a softie. such a great feeling isnt when you dont have to shop at the big girl store anymore!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    That is soooo freaking nice. Sounds like a good cry too. I am 25 and its been about 9 years since I've been able to buy clothes that weren't plus size.

Go you! Good bye to plus size FOREVER! =)
  • midge69
    midge69 Posts: 22
    Options
    that is awesome.. I haven't bought new clothes in years being plus and short really does not mix therefore it is hard to find anything.. You go!!! keep up the good work
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    WOW! How exciting.:flowerforyou:
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! You can cry all the tears of JOY you want!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    congrats...
  • RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh I'll bet that felt so great! I can't wait until I can do that! Now you should go on a shopping spree :D
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome, it is a fantastic feeling isn't it? one you worked super hard for.
    I can totally appreciate your feelings -- I love now that I can go into whatever store I want :) I remember over Easter I decided it was time for some new clothes so I went into EVERY store in the mall becuase, well, I wanted to prove to myself I could lol When I went into Banana Republic I kinda laughed becuase I didn't think I had much hope.. not only did I fit their clothes I bought MEDIUM. Felt great coming from a 2/3X
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    yeh, it does take a while and it doesn't look like you have been at it that long. I couldn't see your profile since we aren't friends but just watch your calorie count. write it down everyday and be sure you are accurate with your numbers. My sister in law works for a hospital and she lost 75 lbs in the last 5 months by following her plan. Basically it is staying at 1200 caolories each day and eat 80 grams of protien each day. Protein is important because it helps burn fat!! Just stay at it and you will be fine. Just give yourself time!!

Basil
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! What a great feeling!!
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Tres bien! So cool as well....
    Cry. :cry:
    Fist pump. :tongue:
    Walk out with a swagger. :glasses:
    High-five mall security. :ohwell:

:bigsmile:
  • PearGum
    PearGum Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!