Re- Evaluating My Goal Weight

Options
2»

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the compliments.:blushing: I guess I am wondering is 190 going to be too much? I feel great and better than I have in a very long time! My BP is great, I was able to stop meds all together about 50 pounds ago. I dont want to look like one of those ladies who look sick because they have lost so much weight
    You are doing great; don't jump ship now.
    Keep punching and get to 190.
    And then, re-evaluate.
    Good Luck

^^ This.

You are so accustomed to being heavy you feel awesome. And you should. And you carry your 225 lbs well.

You won't look sick at 190. Not at all. Keep going.
  • mindyrosy
    mindyrosy Posts: 38
    Options
    First CONGRATULATIONS! You are doing awesome and look great. However if you want to have a healthy BMI you need to continue on your journey.
    Your BMI is: 29.8
    Target weight range: 118.1 - 159.6 lbs
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I personally think that 190 is too high above a healthy weight for your height. Unless you are packing some SERIOUS muscle, you will still be carrying around too much body fat which carries healthy risks in and of itself.
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Speaking of re-evaluating, when I revisited this thread last night I noticed that my tracker read 0. I hadn't noticed that I reached my goal weight a few days ago. :happy:

Since I had viewed my original goal as intermediate all along, I added a new goal to work towards. Doing my best to ensure that I am burning fat not muscle. The first goal related to what most calculators give as the high end of my "ideal weight" range and getting under 25% BMI. Now I am looking forward to getting my body fat % down low enough to get my Blood Glucose level normalized sans shooting insulin.